Mars- Trial Moderator Application - Accepted

Mars2

Should I be a T-Mod?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a T-Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: LT Mars 1L61, SCU SSGT Mars 1R61, SRT PFC Mars 8828, EMT Mars 8828, Mars2

What is your steam name?: Mars

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:165359141

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have experience being a moderator on GL PoliceRP and GL Military RP 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2016

What date did you make your forums account? 8/19/21 (Have a older one that I joined on 2016 with)

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 8 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1453009523

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Central

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Very simple I believe I deserve this rank because I have a strong desire to help things I believe in and this server is one of those things. Roleplaying has always been a escape for me. An it is a experience I wanna give to others and by supporting this server and preventing those who ruin wholesome roleplay. Throughout my years with Gaminglight I only had one thing in mind which was bettering myself for the community and everyday life. This server brings more than just roleplay it brings a since of accomplishment through reaching ranks in PD to simply training a OFC to one day become Command. This is one of the biggest things I want to help provide to this server is a sense of security and help it thrive just as much as it has since day one. Likewise I also want to grow myself further and become more of a guide and a helping hand for both the Members and Staff Team of Gaminglight. The final reason I believe I deserve this rank is because I will always be motivated to get further and do better in and for Gaminglight as I hope I have showed and will continue to show Gaminglight as a whole.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

First I would pull him away from others. Ask the player polity at least 3 times to stop swearing so I could address the situation at hand (Mass RDM). If he failed to cooperate I would gag him. I would then explain to the player he would be warned for Staff Diss and after further review of players (proof or logs) I would issue the warn for Mass RDM with the Staff Diss, refer to jail guidelines and based off how many people he RDMed jail him for allotted time (or continue with further permission based on rank).

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

LT Mars 1L61 SCU SSGT Mars 1R61

EMR Mars 8828 SRT PFC Mars 1S61 Former Military RP Navy CMDR Form | Former Moderator | PRP Platinum Donator

21 hours ago, Tactical said:

+support 

-Knows the rules

-kind and patient 

-always helping others

-active

-previous experience

best of luck mars ❤️ 

couldnt of said it better myself, would be a great addition to the staff team

Massive +Support from me

• Like 1

That bald Aussie Guy

22 hours ago, Tactical said:

+support 

-Knows the rules

-kind and patient 

-always helping others

-active

-previous experience

best of luck mars ❤️ 

• Like 1

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

+Supprot

-Knows the rules

-kind and patient 

-always helping others

-active

-previous experience

best of luck other mar

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

+support 

-mature 

-helpful

-can be of great help on the staff team 

Edited by Russia the great

"We start carrying semi-automatics, they buy automatics. We start wearing Kevlar, they buy armor piercing rounds."-Jim Gordon

Russia is me and if your don't like it I'm stealing your god damn knees 

On 9/22/2021 at 7:51 AM, Tactical said:

+support 

-Knows the rules

-kind and patient 

-always helping others

-active

-previous experience

best of luck mars ❤️ 

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager