6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mattie be given Trial Moderator Status

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name? : Mattie

What is your steam name? : [GL] Mattie

What is your steam ID? : 76561198096218372

What is your discord username? : Mattie#5660

Do you have any other experience with staffing? : Yes, I have experience being admin on one of the UK's most popular Squad Servers.

What date did you start playing on the community? : August 2020

What date did you make your forums account? : 09/21/2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? : 1 FailRP 13 September 2020

Warns.PNG.d68cbdce00519ff05ae95dab822cdcb4.PNG

What is your donor rank? : Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? : No

Have you read the staff handbook? : Yes

Timezone: UTC

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? : I want to be a member of staff because I greatly enjoy playing on GL and want to maintain the safe and fun environment it has for other players. I am a hardworking individual with experience staffing a heavily populated server. I have great knowledge of the MOTD and am highly active during UK afternoons when few admins are online and available to take sits. I have a strong morale compass and always endeavour to make sure I am being as fair as possible. As a member of the LGBT community I do not tolerate bigotry and always make sure it is dealt with appropriately. I am cool headed, forgiving and always willing to help. rarely if ever losing my temper or raising my voice. Being staff would allow me to keep SCPRP enjoyable for everyone while also becoming a bigger part of the Gaming Light community. I am committed to helping the server and the most important thing for me is making sure eveeyone is having a good time and following the rules

Scenario Questions:

You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?:

I would first separate each player and get their side of the story and ask for any video evidence corroborating it. Once I have everyone's point of view and any evidence i would also check each of the players history looking to see if they have been reported for similar things in the past. After reviewing all of the evidence i would then bring each player in 1 by 1 making sure the have calmed down if they hadn't i would gag them while i was explaining what course of action i am taking and what is going to happen to each player involved (i.e warning someone for FailRP or returning someone who was wrongfully killed.) I would then check if each player understood why I was taking this course of action and refer to the MOTD players who needed to re-read it. to ensure the least chance they would do it again.

In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?:

Players who don't care about their punishment are almost always server surfers with very little time on the server. I would apply the appropriate punishment and explain that while they might not care about the consequences of their actions the players around them do and that if they intend to continue this behaviour they may as well leave now. I warn them that if this behaviour is repeated they will be banned and make note of this for any future staff member to see.

Thankyou for reading my application, If you have any questions or concerns please post them below and i will do my best to answer them.

Edited by Mattie

May or May Not Be Real

+

+ I’ve played with you a few times and all the experiences have been great

+quick thinking when it comes to situations 

+ can take a joke and not be bothered by it 

- didn’t post picture of warns or describe them

Best of luck mattie!!!!

changed to + support due to a error on my end 

Edited by yeetusdeleteus

Hello yes I’d like to pay the sun bill please 

2 hours ago, yeetusdeleteus said:

+/- 

- forums account is brand new, this probably won’t fly with the others 

Other than that best of luck but having just created your forums account this application may get denied 

I have added more detail to my warn including a picture, thank you for pointing it out. As for the Forum Account Creation Date I made the forum account on August 9th 2020 not 2021.

May or May Not Be Real

2 hours ago, yeetusdeleteus said:

+support

• Like 1

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

+/- Support

+Active

-Can be toxic and get mad easily

-not that well known

-I feel like has a hard time understanding things

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

On 9/22/2021 at 7:33 AM, yeetusdeleteus said:

+

Best of luck mattie!!!!

Too lazy to type out my +support