Warn Appeal- Accepted

Chipotle

Scruffy-  False warn

Your In-game:Chipotle

The admin's name in-game: Scruffy

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: ARDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):No But the person who gave me the warn said i should ask for a appeal 

Why do you think this warn was false: The Person who gave me the warn did not ask both sides for there story and i didnt get to explain what happened and the person who reported was in the wrong because the ofc decided to warn me for trying to kill him but i knew i wasnt in the wrong because he had been running around tasing and putting people in handcuffs

Any extra information :No

+ support 

FYI next time don’t kill him, report him to staff as if he didn’t try to arrest you, it can still be considered ARDM

Edited by [GL] Dark

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

19 hours ago, ScruffyPlays said:

+Support

My bad should of got both sides i didnt even realis that you crash if i was told a bit qucker we might not be here right now

PS I am so sorry dude.

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC