• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

Lil Yachty

What is your steam name?:

Lil Yachty

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:53521957

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I was staff for Gaminglight MethRP (Left at the rank of Admin), and PoliceRP (Left at the rank of Admin)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

September of 2016

What date did you make your forums account?

October 17, 2016

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  One from years ago 

250589163_Gaminglightwarns.png.cd1ba04971f8bd64794cbac38ade9e11.png

Have you donated?

Yes

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone: 

EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) - 

I would like to become a member of staff for Gaminglight because, In my past experiences of being staff I have made numerous new friends and countless memories. Gaminglight has also taught me numerous lessons which help me today in certain situations. Gaminglight is a great community and I would be honored to be apart of it, I want to show my appreciation by assisting the server in sorting out the bad apples and making sure everyone has as good of a experience as I have. And to be honest I find more enjoyment playing staff than actually role playing. I love having the ability to help others in a professional manner, With Gaminglight's banner taped to my back. I want to be able to help people who have a bad experience and have them leave with a smile and a new outlook on Gaminglight's PoliceRP server. And being apart of the community for as long as I have been I am familiar with the workings of Gaminglight and being a staff member on a GarrysMod server. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? - 

First I would find an applicable location for a staff sit, After I would bring them to me and freeze the accused. Then I would ask a higher rank to assist and mute them if they were using foul language and being uncooperative, And investigate the situation. After the issue has been investigated I would find suitable punishment, And explain to the accused what the punishment entails and I would link them to the forums (for the possibility of an appeal). And I would allow them an opportunity to respond over voice chat.

On 9/21/2021 at 3:16 AM, Mazgrid said:

+Support 

-Previous staff

-Knowledgeable

-Friendly

Good luck dude, ill be seein' you soon!

LT Mars 1L61 SCU SSGT Mars 1R61

EMR Mars 8828 SRT PFC Mars 1S61 Former Military RP Navy CMDR Form | Former Moderator | PRP Platinum Donator

On 9/21/2021 at 4:16 AM, Mazgrid said:

+Support 

-Previous staff

-Knowledgeable

-Friendly

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 9/21/2021 at 10:16 AM, Mazgrid said:

+Support 

-Previous staff

-Knowledgeable

-Friendly

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager