Kierans Staff Application - Denied

Kieran 1A44

What is your in-game name?: Kieran But when im an officer SNR Kieran 1A44

What is your steam name?: Kieran

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:579884877

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i have been staff on multiple servers and owned 2 servers

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Last week so like 5/09/2021

What date did you make your forums account? I made it today 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? i dont have a rank on the server i only have a PD rank (SNR Kieran)

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have 1 warn i cant send it in here but if you dm me on discord ill show proof Slippy#6086

Have you donated? No not yet

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Not atm i left them i have proof that im not staff

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes Sir

Timezone: GMT Im from the Uk

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) i Believe i deserve my rank because  im experienced and i dont joke around when it comes to staff i have been staff on multiple servers im on everyday i respect my higher up if i become staff i would like to help out as much as possible and stop the trolls/minges on the server the past 2 days i have trained a couple of minges in pd and its started getting annoying i am friends with a couple of staff members on this server and i think we would work good together. I have a good reputation on the server I am well known now as i am active all day and most of night if i dont get this rank i wouldnt be too disappointed as i will still play gaminglight and love it i am hoping to stay in this community for a while as this is the only server what i like on police rp.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If i have proof they were mass rdming i would Ban them but if not i would bring them and gag them then let the player who reported explain then ungag if he doesnt listen i would ban him for massrdm, Staff dissraspect 

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

+/- Support

Great kid, super friendly. Good on PD, havent seen you long though. 

-You did not read the staff handbook because you applied to early, and before you had the minimum amount of posts on your account.

Get some time on the server, and just hang around and be yourself. The way you are right now, is perfect. You just have to get more well known, then you will most likely get accepted into staff. You have only 1 warn, and take your job seriously. I have a great amount of faith in you, and i see a lot of potential in you. Don't give up! You have a REALLY good chance to get accepted once you meet the requirements. I have never heard a single complaint about you.

• Like 1

-support 

-I haven’t seen you online enough 

-your not ready for staff 

hey just to let you know I didn’t get accepted my first time if you get denied try again when you can and what ever these people say here try and work on it 

• Like 1

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

-Support

Not known in community

Post Farmed

Not enough time

Not ready for staff

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

8 hours ago, .Scoob said:

-Support

-Obvious you haven't looked at the requirements for Tmod

-Not ready for staff

No hard feelings good luck here are the requirements for staff

Good luck man 

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

23 hours ago, Mazgrid said:

+/- Support

Great kid, super friendly. Good on PD, havent seen you long though. 

-You did not read the staff handbook because you applied to early, and before you had the minimum amount of posts on your account.

Get some time on the server, and just hang around and be yourself. The way you are right now, is perfect. You just have to get more well known, then you will most likely get accepted into staff. You have only 1 warn, and take your job seriously. I have a great amount of faith in you, and i see a lot of potential in you. Don't give up! You have a REALLY good chance to get accepted once you meet the requirements. I have never heard a single complaint about you.

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team