What is your time played on the SCPRP server?:

about 150 hours

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?:

MTF E11 JFTO JMS CPL Silence

CI FTO SGT Silence

What is your timezone?:

Australian Eastern Standard Time

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):

I was an Event master for six months on a server called Gateway gaming i ended up resigning because i wanted to play a diffirent server

How Active are you? (1/10):

7 I'm in Australian time so I'm active between 10pm Est and 740 am Est

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.):

one for door glitching as 173 from a while ago

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

I believe i should be an event team because I have a lot of creative designs for events and an in depth knowledge of SCP I can be active on the weekends at about 830 onwards for you guys i can do a lot of late night small events for people to have fun doing since I have experience i have an extensive knowledge of the gmod tools and how much strain a server can take like I could make an event where 2317-k breaks out and it ends up getting nuked or someone uses 055 with 579 i feel like these events could be fun since scp is our world but a bit more advanced there are a lot of possibilities like gathering a bunch of people and make them look like goc then they can raid the foundation like ci and try to terminate scps i having access to all the scp sweps would be useful like how you could use an scp 049 swep to create a 008 infection without breaking everything i could make it so someone from the serpents hand brings in 207 or 055 and uses it to get all manners of scps and use epsilon 7 [people with different models and kits to go rc it.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

you could have an event where Maynard plugs 079 into the system and 079 starts the alpha warheads and the omega warhead and everyone evacuates while mtf try to fix the nuke if they don't fix it in time the sirens actually start going off if they do they can try to rc 079 they also have to get maintenance to repair the failsafe

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:

yes

What is your favourite SCP? Why?:

SCP-294 The vending machine its because there are limitless possibilities for what can come out and it has a variety of uses like in SCP CB where he gets a cup of "God" where it vaporizes the site that seems like something you could make a good event out of.

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

26 minutes ago, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support

- Poor grammar
- Event idea is very plain, poorly thought out and seems like chaos instead of a actual event

- Overall I do not see you to be fit for the SCP-RP Event Team at this current time.

-I would like to see a more well planned event if you plan to reapply

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

1 hour ago, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support

- Poor grammar
- Event idea is very plain, poorly thought out and seems like chaos instead of a actual event

- Overall I do not see you to be fit for the SCP-RP Event Team at this current time.

21 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support

- Poor grammar

yea that event is just kinda wanting to nuke the whole site.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+ Lots of time on the server.

- /+ Seen on rare occasions from memory but no interactions despite sharing timezone.

- As said previously, grammar and spelling needs work. 
- 'Why we should allow you to become ET' answer seems to be a knock-off version of 'Describe an Event'. 
- Event idea unfortunately isn't very entertaining to me. 
- Didn't accurately explain his warn. 

Overall, -Support 

Nothing special here, move on.

Okay silence, your a cool guy and a very kind one and very chill, it's just that the app isn't the best, grammar is probably a need for event team due to cool events with adverts and stuff or whatever, the point is I would of + support if you fixed the app

- Support

Now I'm sad that I'm - supporting a fellow aussie :c

Edited by GL Nerd

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

Denied

You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||