Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 

I got Sergeant Major back in 2018

What timezone are you in?: 

PST

How many Warns do you have?: 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2601544346

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

I am well experienced with holding a command position in the department, With reaching the rank of Colonel on February 23rd 2019. I was in command for about 5+ months and exceeded the expectations of my high command. I took pride in training officers with Matthew, Holding meetings and helping the lower ranked officers succeed in their careers. I am always friendly and more then willing to help in anyway I could. Training officers was something me and Matthew emphasized, trying to figure out a training structure so our officers were more confident with their duties and more prepared with any situation they may encounter. My time back has been great so far meeting everyone from high command to OFCs. I've read over the police handbook 3 times so far and have gotten myself familiar with any changes within the department. I am constantly offering OFC and other lower ranked officers to ride with me so I can help and recommend them for promotions. I am very active now putting in about 20 hours on police this week, I know I will excel in everyway as a Lieutenant. I am confident and mature enough to carry out all my duties and to make my command proud. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): 

Yes

Edited by Chad B

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

+Support

+Very Respectful

+Does well with others

+Does well with OFC's

Edited by PrelawDrake342
  • Like 1

LT Mars 1L61 SCU SSGT Mars 1R61

EMR Mars 8828 SRT PFC Mars 1S61 Former Military RP Navy CMDR Form | Former Moderator | PRP Platinum Donator

On 9/15/2021 at 2:23 AM, PrelawDrake342 said:

+Support

+Very Respectful

+Does well with others

+Does well with OFC's

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major