ICR's - Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

ICR

Should ICR become a Trial Moderator?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should ICR become a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: ICR

What is your steam name?: WadeICR

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:162671731

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Wade ❄ICR❄#7656

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I ran an SCP:SL server over the summer.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Last October, long break from February to August.

What date did you make your forums account? January 6th

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 3, all over 6 months ago.

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) User

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve the rank because of my activity, availability, and situation handling. I can calmly approach a tense situation and resolve issues. I am available during late night hours due to my online school program's flexibility, meaning I can staff when others cannot. I also enjoy helping people. Playing on GamingLight's SCPRP is a great experience, and I'd like to make sure that others can enjoy it too.  I am also great at working with a team. I am ready to assist other staff members when they need help and learn how to become a better member of staff myself. While staffing can be tense, everything can be managed with dedication and time, both of which I have. Finally, I have a very good knowledge of the server rules. I can tell when someone is doing something wrong and I usually inform them (or call staff) when they do. If I was on staff, I would have an easy time assessing what rules have been broken in a sit. 

Scenario questions:

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?
Calmly explain to the players that arguing will make the sit longer. If they remain frustrated, separate the players and listen to everyone's side of the story before reaching a conclusion. The key to this situation would be to have a pacifist attitude, and calmly maneuver through the situation without upsetting anyone more than they already are.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?
Talk to the player and assess if he was breaking the rules intentionally. Having the player jailed to read the MOTD for a few minutes would give him time to realize what he is doing wrong. If he repeatedly exploits, administer a warn.

ICR/IceColdReality

Former GenSec CPT/HOPO

Ehhh I’m gonna +support this

I personally haven’t seen you in game but I do remember that name (Also cause I’m inactive 💪💪)

I believe your reason for being staff in answered well

Your answers to the question are short; however, they are still answered correctly. Short and sweet

Also your forums account is pretty old

AND PLEASE POST A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR WARNS

Best of luck to you man!

Edited by Dees1116

Former: CI 2LT Dees | CI RnD SVA Dees 

GL: Former Senior Mod | SCP LEVEL 100 GANG 💪

Here's my warns. Please note the autoclicker was used to keep my PC on when I was AFK as I used to not know how to turn off auto-shutdown.

Edit: Pesky technology. Here's a screenshot I took in-game.

If the file still does not work or is not visible, here are the warns:
Warning Admin: Dark | Reason: FearRP | Date/time: Thu Dec 31 02:3...
Warning Admin: Will UMC | Reason: RDA | Date/Time: Sat Dec 19 06:38

Warning Admin: Weiss | Reason: Exploiting/AutoClicker | Mon Feb 15 09:0...

20210914190454_1.jpg

Edited by ICR
Adding new warns SS file

ICR/IceColdReality

Former GenSec CPT/HOPO

5 hours ago, ICR said:

File is clear of known viruses and malware through KTI Portal. File is however corrupted and cannot be viewed. 

One dude with the long name

Senior Moderator at Gaminglight SCPRP 

Site 50, [REDACTED], Finland

"Abuse no one and nothing, For abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision." - Chief Tecumseh

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2021 at 2:16 AM, Boubak said:

-support

I have no idea who you are

Yes you might have a pretty good application but I have never seen you in game so I don't know if you're good or not if that make sense.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

On 9/14/2021 at 11:16 PM, Boubak said:

-support

Yes you might have a pretty good application but I have never seen you in game so I don't know if you're good or not if that make sense.

-support ^^ 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 9/15/2021 at 9:16 AM, Boubak said:

-support

Sry haven't really seen you.