• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?:

Chad B

2. What is your steam name?:

[GL]Chad B

3. What is your steam ID?: 

STEAM_0:0:66578410

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes I've been staff two separate times on police RP, I was a Senior Admin with  over 7 months in staff.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 

January 2019

6. What date did you make your forums account? 

January 10th 2019

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Gold

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

0   https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2601544346

9. Have you donated?

Yes 

10. What rank are you applying for?  

Trial Moderator 

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

NO!

12 .Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it:

Yes! many many times 

13. Timezone:

PST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

Something about this community keeps pulling me back in. I'm not sure if its the amazing staff structure or the friendly and helpful players, With pouring countless hours into past staff and Police I've never once felt like it was all for nothing. Being able to prevent a minge player from ruining the experience of the players on this community is rewarding in a way, like yeah its just a video game but you could make it fun and more enjoyable for everyone and they will always know that the staff of this community is always here to help. Being a part of something like that is something I've missed. The memories and friends I've made on this server will never be forgotten. I believe I deserve this rank because I care. I care deeply for the pleasant gaming experience this server offers, In the past I would be on staff for as many as 6 hours straight taking care of the needs of everyone, Everything from getting a car unstuck to helping a new player with controls and settings along with rules. Being helpful is something I take great pride in and its something I want to continue doing on this server.  I feel as I am mature enough to handle this role, making sure to never lose my temper and to represent the staff team with the highest standards. With my past experience on staff I'm ready to go! I am confidant with logs and commands along with how to handle most situations. I know I can hop back in the saddle without a hiccup. In the past I've been known to go above and beyond for sits making sure not to rush through just to get back to RP,  but to take my time and make sure the person calling for staff is satisfied with their experience. Just a disclaimer on why I left.. It was a medical reason along with a medical discharge so figuring all that out was too stressful to take on my role as staff. If you give me this opportunity to become a trial mod I will exceed your exceptions and that goes for the staff and the players, I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Firstly I would mute and Jail him in a suitable place for an admin sit so I can talk to him without being cursed at. Next I would check the logs to make sure any allegations are true before making my final decision on a punishment. If I can confirm everything is true Id politely and calmly explain the situation in terms of what He/She did and what their  punishment will be making sure He/She clearly and fully understands what is going on.  He/She would get a warning for Staff diss and Mass RDM with a minge of 10000 seconds if my staff rank allows.

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

N/A

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

N/A

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

N/A

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

N/A

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

+/- Support

-Mature

-No Warns

-You can't mute as a Trial Moderator.

- In your app you said " He/She would get a warning for Staff diss and Mass RDM with a minge of 10000 seconds if my staff rank allows." T-Mod's can only jail Max of 300. And 10000 seconds is almost 4 hours, I don't know why you would not just have a higher Staff member at this point issue a Ban.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Mazgrid said:

+Support

--You are a great guy, Chad. I've seen you all over Gaminglight PRP constantly through-out time. You have always been a great member and always help this server grow. Go gettem tiger! You deserve that Tmod,  for a 3rd time! 💯

Good luck

• Gaminglight Love 1

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

15 hours ago, Sourg said:

+/- Support

-Mature

-No Warns

-You can't mute as a Trial Moderator.

- In your app you said " He/She would get a warning for Staff diss and Mass RDM with a minge of 10000 seconds if my staff rank allows." T-Mod's can only jail Max of 300. And 10000 seconds is almost 4 hours, I don't know why you would not just have a higher Staff member at this point issue a Ban.

Best of luck man hope you get trial mod ❤️

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 9/14/2021 at 5:28 PM, Mazgrid said:

+Support

--You are a great guy, Chad. I've seen you all over Gaminglight PRP constantly through-out time. You have always been a great member and always help this server grow. Go gettem tiger! You deserve that Tmod,  for a 3rd time! 💯

Yesssd

• Gaminglight Love 1

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

On 9/14/2021 at 10:28 AM, Mazgrid said:

+Support

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team