Suggestion for New Players

Techy

For All New Players for PoliceRP

I see how most new players to GL get on the server and mostly are Crim mains 

I think those new players should give Gov a try like PD or FBI and even shoot for a tac dept 

Im just saying this because now theres not much gov but a lot of crim lately

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

I've been playing on crim a lot recently and I think I noticed why a lot of people choose to join crim right away instead of joining gov.

1. bitcoin

2. PRP has only 1 branch where you can join immediately which is police (correct me if I'm wrong) and because of that people don't have very many options to join gov unless they want to join police.

Example: On SCP-RP there is 4 starter branches, research, medical, maintenance, and gensec. It gives the player a lot more options to pick making them more likely to join foundation instead of just playing on D class or joining CI.

I feel like if there was more gov branch options out there for people who just joined the server then people would be more likely to join gov instead of just staying on crim.

Just my thoughts tho, I am going to try out gov soon myself. 

• Like 1

There isn't really any other departments that people could join because people need to learn the basics of PD before becoming part of a tac department. With SCP RP you have 4 entry jobs because they all do different things such as doing research or enforcing D class and what not. It's not the same things as PRP

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

17 hours ago, Tactical said:

its entirely there choice gov is a great way of meeting new people throught the server but it is there choice i learnt my way around via PD and Gov and thats where i am today

And I bet you love every moment of it! I know i sure do! PD is where im at 24/7!