Special Agent Josh Rice MIF24s Officer App

Rice

What is your In Game Name?

Mob

What is your In Current Rank?

Senior Agent

What is your Agent Name?

Josh Rice

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad?

12 Days

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]

I want to become an office as it helps out inferno squad as a whole, not only will it bring Inferno more active officers it will also allow for more enlisted and NCOs to be better recognized for their skill and dedication. Another Reason I wish to become an office within Inferno Squadron is so I am more recognized to enlisted and non commissioned officers alike, This will give them more options of people to speak to when in need of help as me becoming an officer would help us fill our currently shallow chain of command. Inferno Squad has treated me well during my time with the battalion and I wish to pass this on to new members as well as the current ones, with the position of an officer I feel I can do this a lot easier. Not only will I reinforce our chain of command, Help and overwatch our enlisted and NCOs as well as Being a friendly and helpful face to Inferno but I will also bring more leadership skills to Inferno that I feel are needed to raise our activity.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [100+ Words]

With The rank of officer, I feel that I can help Inferno Squad in many different ways, The most prominent of which will be bringing leadership to the time on the server when no other officers are on, I feel this is a crucial thing to bring to Inferno Squad as it will help us expand grow and develop. Another thing I feel I can bring to Inferno Squad is a lot of social skills, this will benefit Inferno Squad Greatly as it gives a face to turn to when people have questions, worries, and doubts and offers more help through the ranks of Inferno.

How many strikes do you have? 

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? If so explain.

I was a naval captain over 6 months ago, This provided lots of experience as naval are a busy battalion who need constant orders and serious leaders.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Officer Team?  

I could bring Good Activity, Lots Of Commitment, Amazing People Skills and Determination to Inferno Squads Officer team!

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  

I Fully understand!

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

HUGE + SUPPORT

During my time in IF, this guy was helping me out lots and showing me the ropes.

Great leader

100% Deserves the role

BEST OF LUCK!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

+support This guy should be an officer, he’s an amazing NCO, great leading, good responsibility, and respectful. -Gold roger

Edited by cardyskink4

Guy that used to play Starwars RP: Ceaser/Gold Roger

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png

-Accepted-

Contact a HSL+ for your training and Whitelist.

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png