Got some news

Some Weeb

As of recent I have gotten increasingly ill over the entirely of the day and has gotten to the point where my entire body hurts.

All my symptoms align with that of covid so depending on how I feel tomorrow may be cause for a global LOA or Resignation 

Trust me when I say covid would make even being on the server impossible. Sorry this is happening hopefully will be better tomorrow.

Goodnight 

• Sad 5

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

49 minutes ago, Pills said:

If you die on me I won't forgive you. Take care and stay safe!

Lol it's not that bad.

The I feel slightly better after a nights rest even though I was barely able to sleep 5 hours

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 9/10/2021 at 10:00 PM, Some Weeb said:

As of recent I have gotten increasingly ill over the entirely of the day and has gotten to the point where my entire body hurts.

All my symptoms align with that of covid so depending on how I feel tomorrow may be cause for a global LOA or Resignation 

Trust me when I say covid would make even being on the server impossible. Sorry this is happening hopefully will be better tomorrow.

Goodnight 

LISTEN HERE GUBBY, YOU DON'T GET TO RESIGN. YOU GET ON HALO AND SHOW CORONA WHO IS BOSS YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former: CI 2LT Dees | CI RnD SVA Dees 

GL: Former Senior Mod | SCP LEVEL 100 GANG 💪

2 minutes ago, Dees1116 said:

LISTEN HERE GUBBY, YOU DON'T GET TO RESIGN. YOU GET ON HALO AND SHOW CORONA WHO IS BOSS YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bet

So I figured it out I got E coli. Apparently that cream cheese was not as nice as I thought it was 😞