Joker's Nu7 Application

In Game Name: Joker
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001):Β STEAM_0:1:73177714
Discord Name (Bread#0001):Β β™Ώ Jokerβ„’#0001

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): Maybe a year ago, but i have been off and on ever since.Β 

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): So i want to join Nu7 Mostly because of the reason I've always enjoyed being the main Force to prevent Security Breaches as well as Get more in Depth with the SCPRP Role play and this is something I've wanted to partake in for a while but due to some issues i was unable to join, But i would love to join Nu7 Now that I've been shown i can apply for the opportunity and I want to be able to provide some of my key skills towards Nu7 Such as leadership and Dedication, I can be extremely Dedicated towards Nu7 If i truly want to and I want to enjoy some new Roleplay such as Nu7 so with my 8K Hours in GMOD I'd like to Put some more hours towards something, I also see this as a chance to meet new people and make some friends, and maybe learn from people such as learn more about the SCP Roleplay and lore behind Each SCP, I think this is a good opportunity thank's towards a member of Nu7 Commander, Im sorry i cant remember your name but thank you. I hope this application is more the suitable for the position and Thank you for ready.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:Β  Yes I understand.

Edited by 𝙅 π™Š 𝙆 𝙀 𝙍

Accepted!

Please contact an FTO for your training.

(my apologies for being late to this, i never got the email)

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XII |Β Reznov Klushie | FoxxΒ  Β  Β  Β On: Β Alpha-8 | Β S.T.A.R.S |Β Iota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers'Β 

spacer.png

• Toasty locked this topic