• No

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Deathboy

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:526360321

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 weeks

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I feel like i should be promoted because, I have been in PD for a long time and know how almost everything works and when i need help i always go to the officer guidelines, I have never been command before but i feel like this would be a good way to prove myself, I want to also help out with meetings, I want to make sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to be doing at all times and if they are breaking a lot of the rules they get the proper punishment, I want to also better help low command do what ever needs to be done, I also am improving my activity in police, I want to also make sure that only the people who dont want to minge get past OFC and finally i want to make sure people that are doing good in pd get the promotion. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): yes(edited)

Edited by Deathboy

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

+support

Active
Nice to Talk to
Would do well in a command position

Good Luck!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

15 hours ago, [GL] Dark said:

+support

Active
Nice to Talk to

Good Luck!

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

+Support

Active 

Good Answers

Great dude

Good Luck

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

On 9/11/2021 at 12:31 AM, [GL] Dark said:

+support

Active
Nice to Talk to

Good Luck!

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

On 9/10/2021 at 11:31 PM, [GL] Dark said:

+support

Active
Nice to Talk to

Good Luck!

LT Mars 1L61 SCU SSGT Mars 1R61

EMR Mars 8828 SRT PFC Mars 1S61 Former Military RP Navy CMDR Form | Former Moderator | PRP Platinum Donator