[GL] Billy - False Warn Report- Accepted

Justin tbh

Your In-game: Justin

The admin's name in-game: Billy S

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Billy

What warning did you receive: LTARP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

spacer.png

Why do you think this warn was false: To my knowledge, I have never left during RP situations within the server. 

Any extra information: I've crashed in the past when there is a lot of sirens, lights, or a menu opening but that has been resolved since someone explained that I should try out a beta build of Gmod from the steam library. I attempted to reach out to this staff member on Steam and Teamspeak before posting this, but have not been able to make contact yet. I was not aware of this warn until I checked my profile a few minutes ago.

*Added 9/10 @ 12:41PM EST* reliability logs from day of showing that I was experiencing technical difficulties. As mentioned in replies, the time does not match up for some reason possibly due to computer time being off or something of the sorts.

spacer.png

Edited by Justintbh
Added reliability logs from PC

ava3.png.0a3ef8463f0eb0ea3d42c7c4c2722cae.pngJustin, Former FBI Director RA5 - GamingLight PoliceRP

Not going to lie I can't remember this exact situation but when it comes to LTARP I never warn someone until I have been provided with proof and check the disconnection logs, As 9 times out of 10 it always says Disconnected by User in which case they receive a warn.

-Support

Logs say you disconnected not timed out. Unless  you have evidence of crash then it is valid warn

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

-Support

No proof the warn is invalid 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

This is my reliability logs (crash reports) from my PC the day of the warn... The time does not match up for some reason, not sure if my PC time was off or not. 

spacer.png

Editing my OP to include this, but again since the time doesn't match up for whatever reason, I understand if nothing can be done here.

Thanks Dark and Sourg for giving me the heads up that proof should be added. I was not sure what that would even look like since it has been almost a week since the warn was given. I had no idea it was even on my profile.

ava3.png.0a3ef8463f0eb0ea3d42c7c4c2722cae.pngJustin, Former FBI Director RA5 - GamingLight PoliceRP

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

• Gaminglight Love 1

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪