Mattie Event Team ApplicationDenied

Mattie

In-Game Name: Mattie , Za Spoon Lord

SteamID: 76561198096218372

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Platinum

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 1 Week

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: I am not currently a member of any however i have been a member of CI RnD, SEC and MTF Nu7

What is your timezone?: UTC

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Yes, I have helped plan, implement and manage events at my local community center for 5+ Years. These events aimed at both adults and youth involved multiple hours of AV and Lighting configuration aswell as managing large groups of people at a  time.

How Active are you? (1/10): 7

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.):

1 Acquired (13/9/2020), FailRP, SCPRP ; As Dr. Bright I allowed an SCP 049 to Escape I cant remember the specifics as it was a year ago.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: 

Joining the Event Team allows a member to contribute directly to both server RP and Morale better than any other department. I believe new and dynamic events are key to maintaining a healthy and active server population. As an Event Team Member I would endeavour to create and assist in events that make players remember why they love SCP and it’s lore.

I am a hard working individual with good knowledge of both SCP Lore and Server Rules with over a year playing on the server. I have real world experience in both event planning and managing and have a range of event ideas from small research to server wide events.
Being able to contribute to GL in such a way would allow me to give back to the community I spent so much time quarantined with while also opening up a new realm of fun for both me and my fellow players.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):  I thought it best to make a document, even if i am denied i would love to see an event similar to this: Event Idea

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: Very Tough Question at the moment it is probably SCP-4444 as Garber Gore is an amazing character in my opinion.

May or May Not Be Real

-Support overall

I don't know you at all.

The only post I really see on your forum's is one disputing a blacklist.

Only 1 week on the server its recommended you have 2.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support

You recently came back to the server. I don't know you. You are not in any branches. I think you need some time to get known a little bit around the community.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

44 minutes ago, Pills said:

-Support

You recently came back to the server. I don't know you. You are not in any branches. I think you need some time to get known a little bit around the community.

Oke Makes Sense I'll re apply after i have been onfor longer.
i think my SCP-914 Event would be pretty cool

Application Withdrawn

May or May Not Be Real

33 minutes ago, Mattie said:

Oke Makes Sense I'll re apply after i have been onfor longer.
i think my SCP-914 Event would be pretty cool

Application Withdrawn

Go ahead and delete it if possible 

I would love to see you in the team maybe just a little bit further in the future 😉 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG