Rank You are Applying For: MAJ

In-Game Name:  Tayson Terry

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197725176

Current Rank: CPT

How long have you been in your current rank?:  5 weeks

What timezone are you in?: MST

How many Warns do you have?:  2

Permission:  Will

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum):  well here we are again. Now many moons ago I applied for the MAJ position and got it! but unfortunately had to leave shortly after. and I’m just as excited as ever to hopefully be coming back! And what I bring with me new lineup of skills and hardware. before I get into it all like I said I am more excited than ever and I want to surpass myself and grow greater than major but first let’s just get there! For starters or appetizers if you will I have a wide range of skills I have been in nearly every department that gaming light police RP has to offer and with all that came a great deal of training and knowledge  But with that said let’s get onto the main course steak and greens just kidding but like I said with me I am bringing a new skill set and new hardware. To elaborate I feel like I have developed myself as a person to be more hospitable and overall kinder now I do admit I do have my moments and the low Command can contest to that haha but all jokes aside I feel I am a much better person and more than ready for this role. And on the new hardware side of things well let’s just say I got some new tech and I’m now getting over 100 frames a second on the server making me far more efficient with response times and with other things like accuracy. Now finally you know me and I know you. Now i take this saying to heart with the server because I feel that I have made many great relationships on the server  and I feel I am a good part of the community and if you know me you would know the only time I apply for things like this is when I’m ready and I feel that I am ready and if I’m not I would plead for any of you please help me with any constructive criticism‘s or anything that can help me along the way appreciate you all for reading and have a good day

p.s don’t mind the food jokes I just think there funny 🙂

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  yes 

Edited by Tayson Terry

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg

Major +Support

-Active

-Friendly

-Good app

Good Luck Tayson

• Like 1

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

-Support

Not as active as someone who deserves promotion

• Like 1

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

On 9/6/2021 at 9:35 PM, Tayson Terry said:

Rank You are Applying For: MAJ

In-Game Name:  Tayson Terry

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197725176

Current Rank: CPT

How long have you been in your current rank?:  5 weeks

What timezone are you in?: MST

How many Warns do you have?:  2

Permission:  Will

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum):  well here we are again. Now many moons ago I applied for the MAJ position and got it! but unfortunately had to leave shortly after. and I’m just as excited as ever to hopefully be coming back! And what I bring with me new lineup of skills and hardware. before I get into it all like I said I am more excited than ever and I want to surpass myself and grow greater than major but first let’s just get there! For starters or appetizers if you will I have a wide range of skills I have been in nearly every department that gaming light police RP has to offer and with all that came a great deal of training and knowledge  But with that said let’s get onto the main course steak and greens just kidding but like I said with me I am bringing a new skill set and new hardware. To elaborate I feel like I have developed myself as a person to be more hospitable and overall kinder now I do admit I do have my moments and the low Command can contest to that haha but all jokes aside I feel I am a much better person and more than ready for this role. And on the new hardware side of things well let’s just say I got some new tech and I’m now getting over 100 frames a second on the server making me far more efficient with response times and with other things like accuracy. Now finally you know me and I know you. Now i take this saying to heart with the server because I feel that I have made many great relationships on the server  and I feel I am a good part of the community and if you know me you would know the only time I apply for things like this is when I’m ready and I feel that I am ready and if I’m not I would plead for any of you please help me with any constructive criticism‘s or anything that can help me along the way appreciate you all for reading and have a good day

p.s don’t mind the food jokes I just think there funny 🙂

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  yes 

-Support

Personally don't see you active

• Like 1

Current: Resigned 

Former: SCU Low Command (LT) - SRT LCPL - DOC PROB COPD Low Command (CPT) FBI Low Command (DAD) - Moderator (PRP)

-Orin 

• Will locked this topic