Purge HVYWS SGTMAJ Jypsy Officer Application

Jypsy

What is your SteamID? 

STEAM_0:0:67917571

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ?

24 days. 

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? 

I want to be an officer in purge so I can show true leadership and use the tools I have to make sure there's always something to look forward to so that we have an active NCO's and enlisted structure. I want to train my ways of dueling as well showing off my skills on the dueling mat, training and assisting NCO's to host tryouts for Purge and execute commands by my higher officers/command. By being an officer, I could train the new NCO's as well and carry NCO's to make them the best they can be by leading them directly through SOP. I feel there's always time for fun and a time to be serious. I also want to be an officer so I can relate to the amazing officer team we have already, and they can help me become a better officer. I like seeing progress through our troopers and IQ alike. It's nice to see people have an interest to move up through our ranks and go through the training necessary to make it there. If I were to become an officer for Purge, I would host more tryouts, train NCO's, train my dueling skills, and overall lead the way as I understand what higher command looks for in officers.

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank?  

I would assist IQ/Purge Command first by leaning on to them to learn more about becoming a better officer, assisting and executing commands by higher ranks, and be a liason for the NCO's and enlisted alike. I would make sure there's a tryout happening after events even if I have to do them, but would encourage NCO's online to do tryouts and oversee how they perform. I would also like to do more trainings and sims to assist higher command with the muscle work of the command team. With the 3,000,000 GC I have, I could reward those who attend these trainings and sims to more motivate our IQ and Purge.

How many strikes do you have? 

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inquisitorius Officer Team?

Honesty, loyalty, dependability, teamwork, flexibility, self-reliance, and an eagerness to learn and become better as an officer.

Have you had an previous experience has an Officer?

In military RP about a year ago, but not on Imperial RP. 

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Yes!

• Like 1