Grump for Officer?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Grump be an Officer in the 501st Legion

• Yes
    • No

- What is your In-game name?: Grump

- What is your SteamID?: Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72338318 

- What is your current rank?: MSG

- How much time do you currently have on the server?: 2 Weeks in game Probs 1 month total.

- How long have you been in the 501st?: 1-2 week if you include before my transfer

- What do you bring to the table as a 501st?: I am a very responsible and respectful person and can bring great leadership to the 501st Legion, I am a very cool guy to work with and super trustworthy.

- Why do you want to become an Officer?: I feel I’m ready to take on the officer responsibility and really want to help out on a bigger scale in the 501st. I feel I can be a bigger part of this team and community given the chance that I hope you give me.

- What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?: The purpose of an officer is to watch over the lower ranks and enforce the battalion rules as well as help lower ranks become better soldiers overall, this I feel I could do very well given an opportunity. The officers are the backbone of the battalion because they range everywhere from hosting SIMs and keeping the troops happy and making them better soldiers in the field of war, right at their brothers' sides.

+Support

+ Mature

+ Dont minge/break rules

+ Is a Gamemaster AND moderator which shows that the player is not only capable to follow a ton of rules and regulations, but this is also proof of maturity. 

+ Has helped a lot of NCOs/Enlisted

+ Playtime

+ The NCO with the most tryouts done

+ No warns/strikes

-+ App might be a bit short, but overall good.

I believe you are mature and responsible enough to become a 501st officer, your dedication has already been evident ever since you joined. I wish you the best of luck! 

Edited by 501st JTL 3010 CPT Gustav
  • Like 1

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

2 minutes ago, 501st JTL 3010 CPT Gustav said:

+Support

+ Mature

+ Dont minge/break rules

+ Is a Gamemaster AND moderator which shows that the player is not only capable to follow a ton of rules and regulations, but is also proof of maturity. 

+ Has helped a lot of NCOs/Enlisted

+ Playtime

+ The NCOs with the most tryouts done

+ No warns/strikes

-+ App might be a bit short, but overall good.

I believe you are mature and responsible enough to become a 501st officer, your dedication has already been evident ever since you joined. I wish you the best of luck! 

• Like 1

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

• Drippy locked this topic