Mando's 501st Officer Application

M A N D O

Should MANDO become an officer in the 501st?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should MANDO become an officer in the 501st?

• Yes
    • No

- What is your In-game name?: MANDO

- What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:11031174

- What is your current rank?: Master Sergeant

- How much time do you currently have on the server?: 5 weeks

- How long have you been in the 501st?: I have been in the 501st twice, and in total, I have been active in the 501st for roughly half a year. On my first run with the 501st, which took place between December 2020 and May 2021, I made it as high as Vice Commander. I am now on my second run, which I started in August.

- What do you bring to the table as a 501st?: I bring significant past experience in game, plus elements from my personal background IRL as a mid-level executive and US military veteran to the 501st.

Aside from that, I feel strongly that I can be trusted as an officer for a few reasons:

1. I am highly active
  2. I am well-known around our ISD as a champion for the Legion and its mission
  3. I am a staunch advocate for professionalism and anti-minge
  4. I am invested in the RP experiences of our soldiers

- Why do you want to become an Officer?: I would like to become an officer order to extend my operational capabilities within the 501st. Being an officer allows me to impact and hopefully improve the roleplaying experience of all 501st troopers.

- What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?: Officers operate as managers and leaders, and are the face of each battalion. They plan missions and sims, perform trainings, assign orders and taskings, and provide guidance to enlisted soldiers. 

Thank you for your consideration!

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

-+Support

+ Has experience

+ Total playtime

+ Decent at leading

- Had 2 command strikes

- Refuses to follow 501st tryout sop and invents his own tryout 

- Has only done 3 tryouts as NCO

Mando, you are a great guy, and when you want to, you do well. But in my opinion you need to do a bit more as an NCO. If you think something is wrong with the 501st tryout SOP let me know so it can be fixed (feel free to DM me suggestions so i can forward them). Good luck 🙂 

Edited by 501st JTL 3010 CPT Gustav

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

• Drippy locked this topic