Rebuff the Custom Money Printers - Denied

Corky

What you want to see? - The custom money printers that people payed for rebuffed

Why should we add it? -  Personally, I feel that since people payed for the money printers they need to be a good amount better than the normal printers. At the moment they are like 100 dollar better but I'm thinking like 500 or something better.

What are the advantages of having this? - More donations for the custom money printers

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone 

Links to any content - N/A

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

Money Printers were nerfed in part of us controlling the economy to be at a much more reasonable level. This is a very long term project we are working on and in the future the cost of things will be decreased to make everything fair again. Our economy never should have allowed people to get over 1 billion and we aren't looking to go back to that again in the future.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Money Printers were nerfed in part of us controlling the economy to be at a much more reasonable level. This is a very long term project we are working on and in the future the cost of things will be decreased to make everything fair again. Our economy never should have allowed people to get over 1 billion and we aren't looking to go back to that again in the future.

That's good to hear. Money was basically unneeded unless you wanted to get a new car from the dealer up until crates were released. So, people just kept grinding money for shits and giggles. I'd be happy if there was a hard economy reset bringing everyone down to around same level. 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

28 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

17 minutes ago, Eternity said:

We will review this and see.

Bare in mind. This isn't just "$100" more, this is 2 whole extra printers. 

This is pretty good to hear, I don't think people should've ever gotten to 1 billion and I agree we shouldn't ever go back to that. Its just with my outlook on things, people payed to get a good printer and I think that it should be somewhat better than the other printers instead of just 100 dollars more x4 printers. Maybe like 100 dollar added to each printer making it equal 800 more

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator