3. Current Rank in Security: SM

4. Time on the server: 2 weeks

5. Current level:58

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 9/10

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: no

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: PlantBruh Assassin

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?:yes

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: yes

11. I think I deserve the security juggernaut job because i am very active when it comes to playing on Gen sec and i will make sure to use the job correctly and not abuse it. Also recently with the start of school i have been seeing that there has been a lot less active Gen sec and because of less active Gen sec there has been more D class riot's if I were to have Juggernaut then it would help Gen sec retake D block faster and with less death's. The finale reason why I should have the security juggernaut job is because i will do my best to make sure D block and site 50 is secured and will kill all the enemies in my way

12. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: I would use CZ-75 because it is a pistol with a very small amount of recoil 

Edited by Mr.Meeseeks 123

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

(Sorry i wrote it in word but it didn't copy correctly here is the rest)  is because i will do my best to make sure D block and site 50 is secured and will kill all the enemies in my way.

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

Accepted!

HCMD or Admin+ may WL you in game. Request the "Jugg" tag in discord.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

• Chief_ locked this topic