Apis-False Warn Report- Denied

Autistic Pancake

Your In-game:Autistic Pancake

The admin's name in-game: Apis

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Apis?

What warning did you receive: LTAP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2590892577

Why do you think this warn was false: I feel that the warn was false because I was being arrested and had to deal with being jailed and my friends had also came over and were wanting to leave to go somewhere IRL. I don't leave my PC on to save power on the bill. I told Apis in chat that my friends were here and that I was going to get off as soon as a I got put into jail and that I would not return for my jail period. I get on this morning and see that I have a warn for LTAP. I gave the admin a reason on why I had to leave and said I wouldn't return for the remainder of my jail time and was nice about saying that. Yes, I have had an admin let me leave for my jail period before. I wasn't trying to leave to avoid punishment especially when the warns I got prior from the same admin(apis) and the ltap are seperate warns but the times are seconds apart which means he probably warned me while I was still on the server and also warned me for ltap when I left.

Any extra information:

-Support
-no proof the warn is false
-if you have any chat logs or videos of the admin letting you leave that will help
-Regardless of whats happening outside the game it is still LTAP because you left during a jail time

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

21 minutes ago, Lime King said:

-Support
-if you have any chat logs or videos of the admin letting you leave that will help
-Regardless of whats happening outside the game it is still LTAP because you left during a jail time

As said above, you need proof

Edited by [GL] Dark

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

2 hours ago, Lime King said:

-Support

-Support

It doesn't matter the scenario. You leave during a jail time it is LTAP. 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

-Support

You said it yourself, "He probably warned me while I was still on the server and also warned me for ltap when I left." I don't recall who it was but I did get permission to warn you again after leaving the server.

Edit: It was king whom gave me perm to warn you after you LTAPed.

Edited by Apis

PD SM    DF CPT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)