MrMeeseeks123 RRH Application

Mr.Meeseeks 123

In Game Name: MrMeeseeks123 

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:501542706

Squadron you are Applying for Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: SEC SM

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: I would gaurd any O5

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)1584757375_GarrysMod8_31_202111_47_05PM.thumb.png.ed5c855f2f4c6f3c677a1b851229cc4c.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I would like to join RRH because I would protect the O5 console with my life and would be honored to serve them. Also another reason I want to join the RRH is because I think RP I fun and i am not apart of any RP branches and would like to join this branch because it has RP and combat. 

Why should we accept you: You should except me because i I'm am very active when i comes to playing on the server and from what i have seen there are only ever around 2 RRH online in a full sever. Another good reason you should let me join the RRH is because i would take joining the RRH very seriously and i would be glad to be apart of it. When on a combative job I make sure to do the main task i am assigned and will do by best make sure i do what i need to do. I also consider myself generally good at combat i think i would make a good addition to the RRH The final reason why I should be accepted in to the RRH is because i would proud to protect and serve under the O5 council and administration.

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

I saw this person yesterday during a PT honestly a pretty nice guy. I know you quite a bit and see you around usually.

+Support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 1 month later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic