vertix' Ban Appeal- Denied

verTix

Steam Name: vertix

Ingame Name: Irrelevant, but I believe it was Robert Banks

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58254963

Ban Length: Permanent.

Admin that Banned you: ARU Commissioner Valkyrie

Reason for Ban: DDoS Threats

Dispute: I wrote an appeal in 2019 for this ban. At the time, I had been banned for two years. It has now been over two years since that appeal was denied. I figured I may as well try again. I was banned on June 25, 2017.

The story is relatively simple. I was in TeamSpeak with an admin and a few others, when I voiced my great dislike of Valkyrie (who is now banned, thankfully). For what, I don't remember. The admin ratted me out to Valkyrie, and I was confronted by him. I tried to explain myself out of it, but I was banned for two weeks for "staff disrespect." Not expecting to come back anytime soon, I messaged the admin on Steam many vulgar things, followed by an empty threat to DDoS the server. I knew what the punishment was, and I wanted it.

I've seen the server grow over the past 4 years. I've grown, too. I'd like to come back and check it out again. It's been so long that my ban reason doesn't even show anymore when I try to connect.

image.png.a07c86fc1e15c10d5999aa1f1613d769.png

I mean, you did say some screwed up shit assuming, especially for threatening to DDOS the server however I think that since that user has been blacklisted and I believe in change, Im gonna say +Support. 

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator