Recron's Mobile Mop Force Application.

Recron

Should Recron Become A MMF Operative?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Recron Become A MMF Operative?

• Yes!
    • No.

1. What’s your In-Game Name?: Recron

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?: STEAM_0:0:607422292

3. What is your Rank?: MA

4. What’s your time on the Server? Over 430 Hours. 

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received?: 0.

6. How many warnings do you have on GL? 2.20210724165740_1.thumb.jpg.e3af35b2d9fd06b27db0df405bb4431a.jpg

7. Who gave you permission to apply?: Bulborb And Shinspin.

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: 8/10. (Due To School Starting)

9. Why do you believe you are fit for Mobile Mop Force (75+ words)?: I think I am fit for MMF for a few reasons. I am former ACM. (Medicals MMF Basically) ACM acts similar to MMF and I have an understanding of MMF. Plus, the main purpose of MMF is to Dispose Of Hazardous Materials On-Site, Such As 610-2, 049-2, Or 008-1. I understand how to complete this purpose. I have been really wanting to be part of a maintenance combatant job, and I would love being apart of MMF. So, Thank You For Reading My App. (81 Words)

10. What is the main purpose of MMF?: The Main Purpose Of MMF Is To Dispose Of Hazardous Materials On-Site, Such As 610-2, 049-2, Or 008-1.

11. What would be your preferred pseudonym (name) if you are accepted (must be a name of a cleaning product/brand)?: Tide

ACCEPTED

Speak to a member of HCMD to be trained and whitelisted.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer