Freddie Bishop's Lieutenant Application

Freddie Bishop

In-Game Name: SM Freddie Bishop 1A78, Frederick Bishop

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:129433751

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: My rank was reset to SNR a while ago due to a big rank reset, but I have in this rotation been a Sergeant Major since April of this year.

What time zone are you in?: I am in the Eastern Time Zone

How many Warns do you have?: Six from over a year ago.

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted because of my amount of time committed to serving this department and other departments like State Police and Street Crimes Unit. I have been around the block being here since Commissioner Valkyrie and I was a supervisor a majority of my time in between. When I spoke to Chief Will and Assistant Chief Tactical, they recommended that due to my commitment to excellence and professionalism on the job and overall relationship with my subordinates that I should apply for Lieutenant. Even though I said I wouldn’t apply to be Lieutenant, here I am, doing as my high command recommends. I believe that as a Lieutenant, I would definitely be able to step my game up as a supervisor and would be able to promote quality police work and professionalism amongst the Sergeant - Sergeant Major roles. I serve in the United States Air Force in real life and I believe that leadership qualities that I've received from training within my branch equips me to handle situations within Police RP. If I am given this opportunity, I vow to continue to commit to promoting a professional and fun environment for my police officers and ensuring that the department runs smoothly within my level of supervision.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Best Regards,

SM Frederick "Freddie" Bishop 1A78
Sergeant Major, Gaminglight Police Department

PD SERGEANT MAJOR | SCU OFFICER | 140+ DONATOR | 3+ YEAR GAMINGLIGHT VET

-Support

No Poll

Just came back to PRP. Would like more activity from you

Also, had problems with you.

Can get heated easily

Best of luck though.

Edit: Also replied own application

Edited by Asmodeus

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

1 hour ago, Asmodeus said:

-Support

No Poll

Just came back to PRP. Would like more activity from you

Also, had problems with you.

Can get heated easily

Best of luck though.

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

Have not seen you on recently 

you apparently just got back 

tends to play for a week then go inactive for weeks

no poll

Edited by Tonyy

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

48 minutes ago, Tonyy said:

Have not seen you on recently 

you apparently just got back 

tends to play for a week then go inactive for weeks

no poll

The weeks I was gone was me doing training and transferring to my next duty station, past that Ive been on every day for the past 4 days now for over an hour.

• Dislike 1

PD SERGEANT MAJOR | SCU OFFICER | 140+ DONATOR | 3+ YEAR GAMINGLIGHT VET

-MAJOR MINUS SUPPORT.

You minged with a OFC during a bank hostage siuation,
has a bad attitude
sucks at listening
Just came back like bruh
App is completely undone and rushed
there is no remorse in this. Sorry 

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

• Tactical locked this topic
  • Will unlocked this topic
  • Will locked this topic