Perma banned almost 2 years ago and still unsure why. Would like an appeal if possible- Denied

yaboijj89789

Hello. My account was banned from police rp roughly 1.5 years ago. The game does not provide a reason and only says "console" when i try to log on. As i am unsure of what i did and sense it has been nearly two years i was wondering if there is a possibility of being un banned. My Steam user is YaBoiJJ If that helps in the search. Cheers.

Moved to right section

• Thanks 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Hello there. So i did some researching into a possible ban reason. And it would appear you have 43 warnings in our community. 

You have 3 on millitary rp and 40 on policerp. In our community we have a warn limit ban system. At 40 warns you get banned permanently from that server. Although you can play on others like scp and imperial rp. 

So i’m going to have to -support this as its a warn ban. Then i’m also -supporting this as you didn’t do a format. Then also i’m going to -support it for the fact you had 43 chances to not break rules. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||