New D Boyo - Denied

Crazyhorse

Post name: New D Boyo

What are you suggesting? - I am Suggesting that a new D Class be made (Using the same orange outfit, or one you find thats better) be playable at Silver and above, this D Class will be called the "D Class Sniper" and will have a Sniper Rifle of choice (i Chose the Thompsan, the stubby sniper rifle already in the game). it will have lowered health (50) and 50 Armor, it will only have a thompsan and a Pickaxe for mining. it would be used as a longer ranged class to attempt at picking off Security, althogh much less shots would kill this Glass Cannon.

How would this change better the server? - Give a Bigger Variety of D Class to Choose from.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Maybe the Armor, but if you dont want the armor i am fine with that.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D Class/Silver+

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

+/- support

on one hand I’m all for getting more variety in the dclass jobs, on the other hand the tompson contender is really good. I’m going to stay neutral but it could be good just maybe some changes.

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

20 minutes ago, islandtoad said:

+/- support

on one hand I’m all for getting more variety in the dclass jobs, on the other hand the tompson contender is really good. I’m going to stay neutral but it could be good just maybe some changes.

yeah i figured that, thats why i said half health at 50 lmao

1 minute ago, Crazyhorse said:

yeah i figured that, thats why i said half health at 50 lmao

The raging bull might be a better alternative but I haven’t used it much and can’t weapon test rn

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

6 minutes ago, Sprink said:

-Support

You just got the d-class mobster and if you want a sniper just join a custom class.

Whats Wrong with adding progress by adding a new character? also, theres alot of people who dont wanna spend money on a custom class.

It is just not needed right now and would be some what useless with 50 health and armor

a lot of d class ccs have snipers

3 minutes ago, Crazyhorse said:

Again, What is the problem with adding another D Class, yeah D Class got a new job but that doesnt matter.

A lot of d class ccs have snipers and it is not needed right now and would be kind of useless with 50 50 health and armor  

2 minutes ago, styx said:

It is just not needed right now and would be some what useless with 50 health and armor

a lot of d class ccs have snipers

A lot of d class ccs have snipers and it is not needed right now and would be kind of useless with 50 50 health and armor  

then why not raise it to 100 health 50 armor?

8 minutes ago, Crazyhorse said:

then why not raise it to 100 health 50 armor?

That would make it a bit un fair for one reason Thompson contender is a broken gun and it gives you like 200 damage to 20 damage a shot. Plus it would just be a class with out nlr that people can run up the elevator and shoot a person,die then come back and do the same thing over and over again 

1 minute ago, styx said:

That would make it a bit un fair for one reason Thompson contender is a broken gun and it gives you like 200 damage to 20 damage a shot. Plus it would just be a class with out nlr that people can run up the elevator and shoot a person,die then come back and do the same thing over and over again 

ok, then 100 health no armor, and it wouldnt be that op

- Support

You ever been incarcerated? It’s already generous you get a Pistol on some jobs? If you were in prison, where the hell would you find a sniper? CCs aren’t necessarily D-Class, and are hard to catagorize. Point being, basic prisoners should never get a Sniper, even with D-Class ET Events, we try our best to limit our weapons for you to SMGs and Pistols

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||