Fix hit reg on every scps swep

Someone

Post name: fix hit reg on every scps swep

What are you suggesting? - fix hit reg on every scps swep cause its really hard to hit someone especially with 280 and 106 you managed to do it with 682 why not every other scp?

How would this change better the server? - scps will be more playable

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I don't see how this could be a disadvantage at all

Who would this change mostly benefit? - the scps

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

+Support GOD THE 035 SWEP IS FUCKING RANDOM ONE TIME IM IN BREATHING DISTANCE OF AN MTF LEFT CLICK BLOOD COMES OUT, THE MESSAGE SAID I SNAPED HIS NECK, STILL LIVES LIKE.......
                     image.png.ff71fbb8c1609df6425d6bec163b25e4.png

WHILE SOME TIMES IN THE SAME PLACE I DO THE SAME THING AND HE DIES LIKE WHY WHY.

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

+Support I got the "you snapped the victim's neck" 25 times before they actually were killed. For god all mighty grant me the power to actually kill something.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Gmod and source engine games in general have a system in place called lag compensation in which the server keeps a history of player positions so it can estimate where a player was on a given clients screen using their ping and interp settings. Lag comp is automatically enabled when using the default gmod swep shoot function but it's incredibly easy to overlook on sweps that use custom attack logic like the scp sweps, which is what happened.