096 Termination

Levii

MESSAGE FROM RESEARCH COMMAND
…OPENING MESSAGE...

Capture.PNG.47011ec9b1c57ebf3b840dfa20563fe3.PNG
Research Test Log Grading.

"I would like to apologise for the tardiness in the grading of this document. The previous person was unable to mark it thus it was recently handed to me."

Good afternoon Mr. Woods it's a pleasant surprise to mark another one of your documents. Termination logs aren't always common even more so the successful ones. After consideration, this test log is deemed to be of 'Above Average Quality.' This means your test has gone above average expectations for testing and is considered to overall be a well constructed test log. Because of the rarity of such a grading format, the details are now listed below as well as their meanings. At any rate, let's get into the explanation. 

As always your formatting and writing style is great and effort has been placed into this log. I also appreciate the (OOC roleplay) involved when making the various acids through trial and error. However, I believe some things may have been misunderstood. The biggest issue present within this log is the discrepancies within this test and what we know about SCP-096. While its true SCP-096 has a very resilient regenerative factor our inability to terminate it resides within its bone structure. From what we have seen SCP-096s bone structure is seemingly invincible against all non-anomalies means. Capable of withstanding anti-tank gun which fired over 600 .50 Caliber rounds without so much as taking a scratch in the past. This is why I find it strange a simple knife was able to extract a sample of its bone at the beginning of your log. Some details seem omitted including what compounds were specifically mixed in to make the acid. You also specify that you had cell recordings but there as a absence of visual media

Another curious find is the detached samples attempting regeneration. I had to consult with other command members whenever this was a fault or not but concluding it is so. While the specifics of SCP-096s regenerations are not mentioned having its tissue display regenerative abilities doesn't seem possible. Why? Because following what we know of how SCP-096 regenerates it doesn't seem likely. See, SCP-096s regeneration seems to be more tied to how we as humans heal ourselves when we get injured but at a more accelerated rate. Take for example I cut myself either removing a finger, tissue, or some skin over time (granted with some medical attention) the body will slowly heal itself by natural means but the removed skin/body part wouldn't do anything in attempting to heal because it was removed from the main body and would just decay. I always imagined that SCP-096 regenerated as a human but at a much-accelerated rate and that any skin/tissue removed from 096 would just decay and die like anything else. 096 has never needed to regrow limbs as because of the bone structure being invincible its never had the need. If the cells could regenerate themselves after being deattached it would operate the same as Deadpool's regenerative abilities as another command member said. I may be misunderstanding what you were explaining as you haven't made any documented experiments with SCP-096s 'regenerative' cells in the past. It's the opinion of both command members and me that this particular section of SCP-096 isn't very much documented and I would honestly like to see more about it in the future. Anyway, due to its rather vague and unexplored concept, this hasn't weighed on your marking at all but regardless I would it was something I wanted to mention.

TESTING GRADING SYSTEM USED
Traditionally a numerical system is used for most test grading. Because of the potential for discrepancies between markers in what deserves what numerical number I have adapted my own grading system that I use whenever I mark a test, the potential grades are given below.

Null/No effort. - No effort has been placed into the tests construction.

Below-Average Quality - A attempt had been made to make a test log but it lacks any kind of coherent format or quality. Little effort is displayed within below-average logs. 

Average Quality - A test log with standard format, expectations and generally is a normal test log. Those who find themselves within this bracket didn't make a 'bad' test log but rather is at the improvement stage. Generally, lots of JR/AR can find themselves here if its their first test.

Above Average Quality - The test log has demonstrated above average abilities at making test logs. Usually made with good test ideas, strong formats, good grammar/punctuation, and a solid concluding result. Those who find themselves here are well-rounded with how to construct and perform tests and are usually well-experienced. 

Excellent Quality - If one is deemed to have a log of this quality it must be lovely read as those who are given this label have managed to construct a test log going above and beyond standard expectations for test logs demonstrating a complete knowledge on all stages of a test from start to finish. Generally, those with Excellent quality are also aware of how to correctly construct equally wonderful test logs and those who end up in this bracket have a high chance of going strong and fast within the Research Division. Getting an Excellent Quality test log can sometimes be difficult as they require something special to get here or little errors. 

'Exemplary Quality'
I wonder.

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.