F2 for banker - Denied

catfishing for nitro

What you want to see? -  I want the gov f2 (call for help) menu for bankers in case of a robbery

Why should we add it? -  the role of banker is doing quite literally nothing. Banker COULD be a role of calling the police on possible robbers

What are the advantages of having this? - make the banker job useful

Who is it mainly for? - bankers, gov

Links to any content -  nope

Not sus

-support

-I could see this being abused

-Robbing the bank alerts everyone anyway

-Doesn’t fit into RP, bankers don’t have radios so how would they have a panic button?

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

1 hour ago, iZz said:

-support

-I could see this being abused

-Robbing the bank alerts everyone anyway

-Doesn’t fit into RP, bankers don’t have radios so how would they have a panic button?

i mean we can turn this into rp as  a  banker would need to goto the back desk because in real life they have panic buttons   under there desks and stuff but like what you would say  it could be abused for the wrong reasons 

• Like 1

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

- Support

Already have Bank Security (Basic and Platinum) which have Panic Buttons.
Bankers are the ones who run the bank by handling transactions and player interactions (Role-Play wise)
Bank security is a run down Paul Blart mall cop, they get guns and a Panic button whilst still being subject to arrests for crimes they commit.
Bankers having Panics wouldn't make sense. How ever adding a bank Panic button might.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

1 hour ago, Yobo said:

- Support

Already have Bank Security (Basic and Platinum) which have Panic Buttons.
Bankers are the ones who run the bank by handling transactions and player interactions (Role-Play wise)
Bank security is a run down Paul Blart mall cop, they get guns and a Panic button whilst still being subject to arrests for crimes they commit.
Bankers having Panics wouldn't make sense. How ever adding a bank Panic button might.

YE what OBOY said

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

• 2 weeks later...