SCP-096 Termination Log

adlz

MESSAGE FROM RESEARCH COMMAND
…OPENING MESSAGE...

Capture.PNG.47011ec9b1c57ebf3b840dfa20563fe3.PNG
Research Test Log Grading.

"Most people dislike Sundays because it's the end of the weekend and the start of another week. Do you share this thought?"

"Good evening, Dr. Cornwall, must I say in advance that it was a pleasant surprise to read your termination test log. After both reading and viewing your termination log over a few times I have decided it is of 'Exemplary Quality'. This means your test log has gone and exceeded all normal and advanced expectations serving as a foundational basis of what many would call an 'Ideal' test log. 

"Quite a pleasant read. Firstly let me note that your formatting and font were excellent and well done and you also included information not usually present such as the personnel involved. As for your termination attempt itself, I found your test was intriguing with no problems involved. There was also nothing conflicting with the established facts about either SCPs and lastly, I liked the fact you had visual footage which was made with good quality  on top of a detailed log that met a sufficient length.

As for changes and improvements admittedly it was difficult to find anything. Possibly the only thing that could have been added is some information/events that occurred before or leading up to the test begun Such as whenever there were issues or complications before starting the test but that is subjective and up to the creator and thus had no effect on the marking. 

Overall, your termination log was a delight to read and mark and I hope you continue to submit such wonderful works.

"Darn not even that worked? At this point Im tempted to fill his CC with cement and leave the bugger there."

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.