Arena Suggestion - Denied

Vader

What you want to see? - Arena Back

Why should we add it? -  Because alot of people loved it and i think it got removed because of the Laag, i think theres probably a way to fix it and maybe change the location where you fight and also make a option so government dont have access to it and must change to a crim,civ, etc.. to get into it. i think people had fun with it and would love to get it back due to the fact that people without custom classes for example can test out guns like the negev and other stuff. they can have fun with their friends and making a 1v1 again like the old times. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Probably more players to the server and people have fun with it.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone (must be off the gov job)

Links to any content - N/A (was already on the server) so i hope it could be added back.

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

1 hour ago, Waifu Mewy said:

Massive +support holy yes!  not only what he stated but it would help in lot of rdm of friends who want to kill each other  in the later nights and mornings

^ never thought of that but yes please add it back!!!

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

11 hours ago, Sourg said:

+Support if it does not add too much lag

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator