Chilledgod's resignation from FBI DEA & HRT

ChilledGod

It's been really fun playin with you guys made alot of memories with all of you but I got alot of stuff goin on irl I will return later on and I give a big thank you to Director Juan and Phil for giving me the opportunity to be high command and one last thing Raven two words Peanut Butter Cheese

FBI COS | HRT 1LT | PD LCPL | [ LVL 0 ] UMC

Thanks for all you did for FBI, hopefully you can come out of reserves one day.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

19 hours ago, FBI Director Juan said:

Thank you for your service chilled you will be missed! I will be here if you need anything! 

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

Damn man, we got DAD together and now at different ranks we're going into reserves roughly together too. Was fun being FBI command with you!

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director