5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Carson be Vice Commander

• YES
    • NO

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)

Shock CCOXO CPT Carson 5061

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 

I want to be Vice Commander of shock because of the amount of dedication I have to the Shock battalion. Shock has been my home since I joined the server and it is the only life I have used on the server. I want to be someone that the troops feel safe to talk to and fall back on if they ever need anything. I want to help make shock a safe and friendly environment. I also want to keep shock looking good and collected. I want to make sure everyone is doing their part as a shock trooper and following all rules and orders. I have wanted to become a vice commander for a while now because I look up to my past and present commanders and I want to be just like them.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 1 week on the server

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose for a commander of a branch is so that a battalion has someone to lead them. A commander is someone who is trusted to take care of his battalion's troops. The commander is also a big role model upon the other troops. He or she is someone that anyone in the battalion can go to talk to about anything. The commander also has to keep his troops in line and make sure they are following all the rules. The commander also leads his troops on the battlefield and gives each trooper and sub-battalion a job. The commander is also there to defend the troops of the battalion and fight for a better future for the battalion. They are the voice of the troopers.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

I should be trusted to be a Vice Commander because I believe I am a all round good trooper and I have discipline. I always treat the other troopers with respect no matter who they are. I am 100% loyal to the Shock battalion. I have put a ton of work into this battalion and I don't plan on stopping. Being a Vice Commander in shock requires leadership and I have proved that I have that during my time as officer. When I am given orders I follow them. No questions asked. When I am the highest on, I feel like I do a good job of making sure the other troopers are where they are supposed to be and if they make a mistake I respectfully correct them so that they know what to do next time. And lastly I feel trusted among my higher ups to do the right thing.

7. How often can you be Online?

I am generally online everyday for about 5-7 hours but with school coming up that'll probably be a little lower

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

I have 0 warnings and its gonna stay that way

Thanks for taking the time to read my application and sharing your thoughts.

Have a good day. 🙂

| Ex AHC |

| Ex Shock Commander |

| Ex Admin |

-Support

-Overall I had a bad experience with you abusing your cuffs by hanging people which honestly isn't acceptable (I mean come on your an officer and may soon be a VCMDR, just leaving people to hang in the pits and laughing at them isn't really what the cuffs are for)

-Doesn't take lead much

-Can be mingy

-Doesn't take charge over troops and lets enlisted get out of line

+Active

Good Luck I hope my experience with you was only a one time thing

Edited by QuickFlash727

8 hours ago, QuickFlash727 said:

-Support

-Overall I had a bad experience with you abusing your cuffs by hanging people which honestly isn't acceptable (I mean come on your an officer and may soon be a VCMDR, just leaving people to hang in the pits and laughing at them isn't really what the cuffs are for)

-Doesn't take lead much

-Can be mingy

-Doesn't take charge over troops and lets enlisted get out of line

+Active

Good Luck I hope my experience with you was only a one time thing

-SUPPORT
Only 1 week on the server needs more experience, and time as an officer.

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

+Supports:

• Decent leader when he is trying to be
  • Very nice to play with
  • Good potential for position despite being a fairly new officer

-Supports:

• As stated above minginess as an officer let alone vice commander is unacceptable, but I believe Carson can work on this and improve
  • Can allow enlisted to get out of line

Overall +SUPPORT

Edited by Keegan
Changing to +Support given more experience with him

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

+Support

- Very Active

- Friendly

- Age (He is not a child)

- Every time i have seen you, you have taken charge of minging shock troopers and dealt with them

- I cant think of anyone else i would rather see as the 2nd Voice Commander for Shock. I know you might not have much time on the server, and some may have experienced you minging. But i have never seen you minge, and i have been on the server everyday for over 34 days. I do believe you are ready to become VCMNDR.

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

ACCEPTED

Please speak to high command for your rank!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥