iZz's Event Team Application- Accepted

iZz

Should I be a part of the event team?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a part of the event team?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name:
iZz

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:165893971

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):
Platinum/Trial Moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?:
4 weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?:
I have a great understanding of the MOTD as well as the staff guidelines and decent understanding of the event team handbook.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15):
2 (https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198292053671)

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):
I am interested in joining the event team for multiple reasons. My first reason is that I think being on the event team would be fun. I have participated in many events on PoliceRP and have enjoyed most, if not all of them. I also recently participated in the Money Truck event. I got to see what it's like behind the scenes of hosting an event as there was a third person needed as one of the Money Truck robbers. I've always wanted to be on the event team, but this is what gave me the motivation to apply. Another reason I would like to join the event team is because I like seeing other people have fun. Hosting events regularly would be fun because I would get to see other people having fun as well. It brings a sort of satisfaction to see that what you're doing is making other people have fun. My last reason for wanting to join the event team is the people who are currently in the event team. I've developed relationships with several people who are on the event team and they are all great people. In conclusion, I would like to be part of this team because I know it would be enjoyable and believe that I can bring something to the table by being on it. 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):
An idea I've always liked for an event is a building contest. I've seen it done once before, but that's it. It takes place in a box with different grids for each participant to build in. At the start of each round, the event host would give a theme for each participant to build. Each round could last about 5 minutes for each participant to have time to attempt to best represent the given theme. At the end of each round, a judge would select 1 or 2 winners. With 1 winner, they would automatically win the prize of up to $1 million depending on how many rounds there are. With 2 winners, they would go into a one-on-one round which would be shorter to see who has the most talent. Again, whoever wins this round would win up to $1 million. 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone):

Monday - Friday: During the summer (no school), between 12:00PM and 10:00PM. During school, between 5:00PM and 10:00PM (unless unavailable due to personal reasons)

Saturday and Sunday: Between 12:00PM and 10:00PM (unless unavailable due to personal reasons)

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:
Yes

Edited by iZz

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

4 hours ago, Snuts said:

+Support

-friendly

-mature

-event sounds fun

Good luck!

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

+support 

-nice and mature

-great man and pretty active 

he would be a great addition to EVT Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, Sharpshooter | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | Dispatch | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3 | Senior Moderator |