Additional props added to the server. - Denied

stitch

What are you suggesting? - Adding props from the game "Day of Defeat: Source"

How would this change better the server? - From my thinking, this would open potential pathways to more roleplay options. For instance, during a riot in D-block that causes gensec to fall back to outside D-block they could have sandbags as barriers to hold their positions. The foundation does seem like the ones who could invent "instant concrete" but in my head I wouldn't know where to put the materials to create "instant concrete" The props could also be used for events, placeholders, decoration purposes, etc. The explosives could also be placed in both Lower D-block mining area and in the EZ Dead-end door to have a reason for how the rooms were made. And even though the drivable vehicles were removed from the server a LONG time ago it would support the reason on how E-11 can get to the facility quickly from a long distance. If the event team were to use the tanks, planes, artillery,  and I believe I saw a bomber plane as a prop they could make an event where an invading force attacks the foundation and blows up the gates and stage an attack against them. In the server, the food is great but why have it be cold when either the D-class, researchers, CI, MTF, Etc. could make fresh food out of the over? Day of Defeat has ingredient props that can be used for [ACTS] in Adverts or for like I said earlier decorations.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Other than people who don't own Day of Defeat and then paying 10$ for the game I can't seem to find any disadvantages to the server.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone who can spawn props.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

-support

Honestly, it could work BUT: Barriers - We already use a model in the game for them, its a basic model in every server | Food - No purpose  | Not owning the game MIGHT cause issues with textures for people, so thats a big disadvantage as it would make the props useless to anyone whos not willing to buy the game or spend time doing some totally legal texture grabbing without paying for the game, 

On 8/13/2021 at 8:25 AM, ripjaw56789 said:

-support

Honestly, it could work BUT: Barriers - We already use a model in the game for them, its a basic model in every server | Food - No purpose  | Not owning the game MIGHT cause issues with textures for people, so thats a big disadvantage as it would make the props useless to anyone whos not willing to buy the game or spend time doing some totally legal texture grabbing without paying for the game, 

+support

This reasoning is idiotic to the point I lose braincells, this good sugghestion

asian beef