Zigmunds Staff Poll  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I, Zigmund be a staff member

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Zigmund

What is your steam name?: Zigmund

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:105070768

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:Yes, I have been a EA on Icefuse, then resigned due to server dying

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Start of June

What date did you make your forums account? July 11th 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have 7 warns, warns were when I first joined the server, My behavior has changed and I belive other players would back me

https://gyazo.com/645906f3162c3507af9808e4dbaedf89

Have you donated? Yes, I have donated over 150 dollars

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have

Timezone: Eastern

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Applying for TM / N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I want to be a part of the staff team because I love helping the server, I like the staff experience and enjoy the team. I was a staff member one Icefuse at one time and really enjoyed it which made me want to come back and experience the staff team again within the Gaminglight Roleplay server. I like to work with new people on the server, so anyone that comes into the server that is brand new I would like to assist them in any way possible. This includes training them, answering any questions they have within the server, and also helping them experience the Police RP server's potential within roleplay. So if they have a problem they will want to stay on the server and maybe even join the staff team one day. I want to make sure that everyone on the server that has a problem gets that problem fixed so they can move on the roleplay aspects of the server. I want to make sure that their problem gets fixed to where they don't have a problem and could easily look for staff to assist them with any problems they have with players or the server rules itself. In conclusion, I want to join the staff team to assist any Roleplay players with any needs that they need from the staff team and the server itself and also experience the staff team once more as I had fun in the past with the staff work. I should be accepted into the staff team because I am a leader, I will stay dedicated, and I can help move the team forward. On the server I used to have a bad rep. But recently I have worked it back to having a good rep and I believe that will help me in the team because of my positive knowledge within the team and the server itself. I will make sure that the server moves forward in the staff team and in roleplay aspects to ensure that players are having a good time playing on the server. I as a leader will make sure that I can correct my fellow pears and assist with members that need guidance within the server (Training and rule wise). if they mess something up, I will make sure that I can correct them to make sure that they fix their mistakes. I will be dedicated to the team and split my time between RP and staff. I will make sure that I use my time as a staff member to make the server better and move it forward with its recent changes. I will make sure that when I take a sit that both sides are happy with the punishment/warning given and any rules clarified for them. Overall I should be accepted for my work, dedication, and leadership skills that will thrive within the staff team.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would teleport to the player who made the sit, I would freeze the player that is rdming, and I would pull him to a sit, make sure that he is 100% mass rdming by checking logs, then I would issue a punishment, with a Warn and a ban

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin: Im applying to TMOD n/a

• Gaminglight Love 1

FBI AD | HRT MSGT | USMS SNR SA | FTO Director | 

spacer.png

+Support

+Good reputation

+Amazing detail in why you deserve to be staff question

+Past experience

-Mass RDM question could have been answered better

-Low content count

Overall great application, best of luck!

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

4 minutes ago, iZz said:

+Support

+Good reputation

+Past experience

-Low content count

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

6 minutes ago, iZz said:

+Support

+Good reputation

+Past experience

-Low content count

13 hours ago, iZz said:

+Support

+Good reputation

+Past experience

-Low content count

Would be a good member to have but like Iz said Mass RDM question could have been answered better and please get forums activity up

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

On 8/11/2021 at 11:18 PM, iZz said:

+Support

+Good reputation

+Past experience

-Low content count

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

+Support

+Good reputation

+Past experience

-Low content count

Every experience I’ve had with him has been good 

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

+Support

+Good reputation

+Past experience

-Low content count

great guy, good luck!

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

-Support

Bad answer for Mass RDM question. 

Known for being a minge as recent at 2 weeks ago.

Has had problems. 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

@Zigmundyou failed to contact me within 48 hours your application is denied you can apply again in 2 weeks

~Police-RP Senior Management Team