Tritex's Ban Appeal- Denied

Tritex

Steam Name: Extra_thicc_5

Ingame Name: Tritex

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:508179172

Ban Length: 2 Weeks

Admin that Banned you: Masterson

Reason for Ban: Telling someone to off themselves

Dispute: I wish to dispute this for the following reasons. I had just gotten off a long 15 Hour shift where I was screamed at in my face in spit on more than a few times. I was stressed out and all I was looking for was hoping on PoliceRP. I was excited, a close friend of mine had just gotten the game and I wanted to show him all the cool mechanics and things you can do on the server. Most importantly making money. A little over a hour into grinding for cash my friend was starting to make a profit and I could tell he was super excited. This is where things go south. We got raided, the gentleman came in and shot my friend and in the process took his money he was grinding for. 

This was the time I snapped. I will admit I was extremely in the wrong in this situation. I ran out and killed the gentleman and in the process told him in VC (Voice chat) to off himself. As soon as I said this I knew it was wrong. I'm not a angry person and when I said that I felt so terrible. When I was pulled into the sit me and the gentleman talked for a long time I apologized so many times I lost count. I let my emotions get the best of me. In the End me and the gentleman came together and he said he accepted my apology and knew I was very sincere.

Now in the end of all of it the Admin (Masterson) stated that he did not want to truly ban me for he thought that I was most sincere and understood what I did was wrong. In the end though he still had a job to do and said sorry before I received a 2 week ban.

In Conclusion my actions were most disgusted. I feel terrible for what I did and to be banned from one of the servers I love the most and have made some of the greatest memories with some people who I know call me friends. This server is my escape from my long work hours. When I have a bad day I hope on and in a hour or so me and my friends are laughing and making some great memories and all that stress I had from work just goes away.

I really hope you decide to accept my ban appeal. Thank you for taking the time to read it.

Sincerely,

Tritex

-Support

Ban is valid
shouldn't take your personal emotions and project them onto other people.

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

18 minutes ago, Vader said:

-Support

I'm the Person who warned you and I saw that clip from @OFC Mar , where you told him to kys twice.

But Its a Valid Ban 

So -Support on my Side.

I can understand thank you for the feedback

4 minutes ago, Kiar said:

-Support

Ban is valid
shouldn't take your personal emotions and project them onto other people.

Thats reasonable thank you for the response

-support

sorry while you do show remorse for what you have said, this isn't a false ban and while you are sorry the punishment for said actions still need to be carried out, Please take this time to think on how you could better prepare yourself against saying these types of things in the future

That bald Aussie Guy

-Support

During a house raid, you told a player they can "kill themselves". I forget which staff member orignally took the report, all I did was confirm on the video, and issue the ban. While you did show sorrow while I was talking to you before I banned you, telling a player to kill themselves is not acceptable at all. The video of the incident should be posted shortly.

Signature.png

As I am not home right now I am at a wake I can’t get to posting the video right away I would not be much agents call staff but I do thing of others at the same time and how you told not just me to kill my self but another member of the server once I am able to get home I’ll be able to post the video of it but just that fact you had got to that point you should have taken a break from the server as it’s a game and is not permanent you can come back and not just that but it’s part of the game to get raided start again and raid others. Not just that but you can do more I am gonna have to say -support and the ban is valid 

Edited by OFC Mar

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

2 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

During a house raid, you told a player they can "kill themselves". I forget which staff member orignally took the report, all I did was confirm on the video, and issue the ban. While you did show sorrow while I was talking to you before I banned you, telling a player to kill themselves is not acceptable at all. The video of the incident should be posted shortly.

I took the Report @Masterson

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

• Head Admin
3 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

im agreeing with masterson here whether u were showing remorse u just dont know if someones going through something and that could be the last things that sends them spiraling please spend these 2 weeks and think about how u could affect someone telling them that.

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

@[GL] Mikey here is the video the sition starts at 9:14

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar