Von Braun The 7TH Junior Command App

Vonbraunthe7TH

Name: Von Braun The 7TH

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:562280547

Current Rank: LR

Time in Research (Estimate):3 months and a half

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command? (100-word requirement): Because I prioritize the lower rankings fun if they need something I will always help and I know when I cannot help. I think that I am pretty active in the discord, TS, and in-game, If you ping me I will most likely respond in 15-1 hour depending on the times of course. I am quick-witted and fast to adapt to a new environment, I don’t get burnt out very often I played the server for 3 months and a half and only got one LOA that lasted 3 hours.

I would like to make other people understand how great research is and how loveable people here are, even if they are annoying, mingy or just looking to have fun you will always have somebody that you can have fun with, like the person you've been trained with or even just somebody that was in the branch before you and I just want to show new guys what research is for me, just a fun place with chill people.

I want to host mass tests, PT, I want to supervise tests I want to grade tests I want to promote people and see them satisfied with the feeling of overcoming difficulties, in general, I just want to see people happy and have has much fun playing research than me.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100-word requirement):  I can learn easily and help with research problem. I am somebody that can learn most things easily and love to help people with anything. I can bring to research results and new idea's for PT and mass tests. I've read SCP articles since I’m 8 and know a lot about the foundation. I have done mistakes and have been striked 2 times, I know what it is to be mingy it’s fun, but not everybody found it funny so I learnt that sometimes it’s better to stop and I can help better understand when to stop.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100-word requirement):Help people during their test, give them ideas, supervise their test and just overall being nice to them can make people want to stay, at least that’s what made me stay in research. I think we should just look at people’s tests and tell them what they are doing wrong at the start, but of course in a kind manner not screeching at them. What I said can always change some people will not be fit for command and I understand that but I want to make them better and still able to follow the rule and play (removing them if needed). I just really don't like removing people.

Von Braun The 7TH

Oh god not this minge.

+Support.

Yes, Von has a history of doing dumb shit. But in recent months, he has shown his improvement over that time and a capability to (possibly) be a great leader.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

9 hours ago, Jummy said:

Oh god not this minge.

+Support.

Yes, Von has a history of doing dumb shit. But in recent months, he has shown his improvement over that time and a capability to (possibly) be a great leader.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

On 8/11/2021 at 8:49 AM, Jummy said:

+Support.

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

• Chief_ locked this topic