Moncher's Safe Class Manager Application

mt. moncher

Name: Moncher

SteamID: 76561198809705527

Current Rank: Lead Researcher

Time in Research (Estimate): 8 Weeks

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command? (100-word requirement):

I believe I should be in Research Command because, I am insanely active, with the exception of recently due to outside forces, and a short break earlier I have been on Research every day, for a few hours. I am active on RRA, HMR, and I recently joined RIS, I am a Senior Lecturer, and I enjoy training. I climbed the enlisted ranks in 3 weeks, proving myself so much to Command that I got several voids of promotion cool-down. Overall I should be accepted into Research Command as I am active in Sub Branches and off, I have been proven in the past to be a good Researcher proven by the speed I got through enlisted, I don't get in trouble often, and have no strikes, and I attempt to help players, and make the Research Division fun for everyone I meet.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100-word requirement):

I can bring many things to the table if you let me join Command, I can bring Activity, Friendliness, and much more, but the big thing I can bring is a want to help. I love Research, and I love every person I have met in Research, I want to help Research grow, I want to hold mass tests and PTs, I want to help out new researchers, and I want to make sure everyone in the Research Division has a great time. Overall, all I want to do in Research is to do whatever I can to make it perfect, I want to see this Division grow, and I want to make sure I can do anything to help it.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100-word requirement):

I have ideas to help Research, and the bottom line is, help the lower levels of enlisted, and it helps everyone. When you make JRs and ARs have a lot of fun, they will be more active and get their friends to join, then as they get promoted they are active and help other people have fun until they reach Command or LR and they help increase activity and make it fun for JRs and ARs just like I want to. Also, I think that if you have a minor reward for a PT or Mass Test people are more likely to go to it, which leads to engaging members more. Also, I think that if I act quickly when grading a test, or do Mass Tests a lot, people won't have to worry as much about when they can do a Mass Test, or when their Test Log will be graded, overall helping Research. Finally, I want to help improve RIS and HMR to be bigger, and cooler looking Sub-Branches, with more ranks, and cooler jobs to improve activity in Sub-Branches.

11 hours ago, mt. moncher said:

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100-word requirement):

I can bring many things to the table if you let me join Command, I can bring Activity, Friendliness, and much more, but the big thing I can bring is a want to help. I love Research, and I love every person I have met in Research, I want to help Research grow, I want to hold mass tests and PTs, I want to help out new researchers, and I want to make sure everyone in the Research Division has a great time. Overall, all I want to do in Research is to do whatever I can to make it perfect, I want to see this Division grow, and I want to make sure I can do anything to help it.

This.

+Support

• Like 1

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

+/-Support
Application is great.

Good Testing.

I haven't really seen you on the server.

• Like 1

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

On 8/9/2021 at 12:39 AM, adlz said:

+Support Amazing person and researcher, def deserves a spot in junior command. Great guy to RP with and his tests have always been really fun

Couldn't have said it better myself. +support

• Like 1

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

+Support

On 8/9/2021 at 7:39 AM, adlz said:

+Support Amazing person and researcher, def deserves a spot in junior command. Great guy to RP with and his tests have always been really fun

• Like 1

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

• Chief_ locked this topic