Phillips Toussaint Junior Command APP

the red kill神

Name: Phillips Toussaint
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76619626
Current Rank: Lead Researcher

-Time in Research (Estimate): 

I first Join Research 1 Year ago, but stopped playing for personal issues, I rejoined 3 months ago 

-Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement):

I think I should be in RC because I have a very positive thinking, I always encourage my fellow researchers with their test logs and I always try to be that person that you can ask a question and he will always be there for you, to either help you or point you in the right direction. After all, the test logs are not the only important thing in Research, is about the idea, how did you manage to do it, and if you made an interesting discovery.

To add I myself know what it feels to be having a bad time and I always try to be empathic in a lot of situations and always be considerate to the people behind the PC. 

-What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement):

I would bring a new perspective to the Research Team, I myself am 22 years old I know what it feels to have big problems outside the server and I know that every single one of that problem can be easily solved if there is people helping you, even if we cannot help you directly every single "How are you" "Have a good day" "Hey good to see you again" matters, after all, the first step to solve a problem is recognizing that you have one. 

To add I can say that I am a very active member of the Research Team, I always try to be on the server at least 1 to 2 hours everyday and I always try to help new members of the reseach team either helping them in their tests or simply telling them what they can do to make thing better.

-What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): 

I would personally congrats every single researcher that created a test log and would congrat him for taking the time to make something new, along with a money reward for the scp tested. If it is possible I would like to promote the activity with a recognition system that rewards you for your activy in the research Team, not only for making test logs, but for being active in the server.  Example: Recognizing the researcher with more test logs, alongside a picture of him in bunks and making a secondary Recognizion to the most active member in the research team. Easy to make and easy to change every month.  

To add I would personally encourage junior members of the research team, to make fun testing and test logs, accessible to their rank to let them do what they think is the most fun way to do their own research and feel comfortable making it.

+/- Support

Has received 2 strikes and 1 verbal warning in the past week.

Little discord activity

Has only 3 test logs on the forums

Application has some minor spelling errors

Has plenty of experience in research.

Application is clear

Application shows that Phillip has ideas to improve research.

In game activity is great 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, recon said:

+/- Support

Little discord activity

Application is clear

Overall -Support. I dont find you fit to be in command at the moment.

3 hours ago, recon said:

+/- Support

Little discord activity

Application is clear

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

15 hours ago, recon said:

+/- Support

Little discord activity

Application is clear

+/-Support

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

On 8/8/2021 at 11:17 PM, recon said:

+/- Support

Little discord activity

Application is clear

Didn't hit the word limit aswell for "why should you be research command.""

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

On 8/11/2021 at 6:27 PM, CyClon said:

Didn't hit the word limit aswell for "why should you be research command.""

I think I should be in RC because I have a very positive thinking, I always encourage my fellow researchers with their test logs and I always try to be that person that you can ask a question and he will always be there for you, to either help you or point you in the right direction. After all, the test logs are not the only important thing in Research, is about the idea, how did you manage to do it, and if you made an interesting discovery.

To add I myself know what it feels to be having a bad time and I always try to be empathic in a lot of situations and always be considerate to the people behind the PC. 

= 124 words WDYM Cyclone, Stop injecting ketamine pls 

• Chief_ locked this topic