MOTD add - on - Denied

Snuts

What you want to see? - a rule added to the MOTD stating that it is FailRP to tase a criminal that is not running away once they are revived by EMS

Why should we add it? -  it is extremely unneeded tasing someone who is not resisting after they are revived. if someone had surrendered and put their hands up you wouldnt tase them, same goes for a revive. 

What are the advantages of having this? - PD doesnt tase criminals for no reason

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals

Links to any content - N/A

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

18 minutes ago, Waifu Mewy said:

-support not an motd  this would go under department demeton or strike   i would say 

that makes 0 sense, this is completely something rule related. unnecessary excessive use of force can and is regulated by the MOTD. When you shoot someone unarmed it is unnecessary, unrealistic use of force (making it RDM) -- same applies to this scenario given with tazing (in this case failrp).

Edited by purple haze
  • Dislike 1

+1 

Although this rule can be abused (Someone can be running away after revived and say they were not and try to get the cop in trouble with there command/staff)

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

25 minutes ago, Waifu Mewy said:

-support not an motd  this would go under department demeton or strike   i would say 

thats like saying PD shooting a car for no reason during a traffic stop isn't RDM, or that an OFC giving random 10k tickets isnt FailRP, or that handcuffing all of spawn isnt mass RDA. we have a whole section on government in the MOTD so im not sure why you think this doesnt belong in it.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, Snuts said:

thats like saying PD shooting a car for no reason during a traffic stop isn't RDM, or that an OFC giving random 10k tickets isnt FailRP, or that handcuffing all of spawn isnt mass RDA. we have a whole section on government in the MOTD so im not sure why you think this doesnt belong in it.

i dont think i needs to be in the motd at all but i think it could be added to sops

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

+support 

I think this should be added under government jobs and not sop’s for a couple of reasons. First of all a lot of new OFCs don’t know or read the SOP and it really would just make more sense to add it in the MOTD

Police RP Moderator SCU CPT | PD SGT