Bismarcks Resignation Form

Foxy Felix

Hello and hi. This is gonna be me signing out from the position of Sev. My time on gaminglight was amazing I loved every second of it. My friends I have made along the way will never be forgotten. I hope the people of IC can further improve while I am gone. I did everything with in my power to make peoples days, hopefully I have done so. Everyone on the server is amazing people. I will hopefully come by and say hello or be on for a bit. I am gonna miss everyone on the server and all of command. I am gonna miss the funny events we had on the server, those were amazing and I am forever gonna miss it. I hope everyone can have fun and enjoy themselves on the server and work well together. I just wish you all and the sever the best of luck and keep being the amazing server I once joined on.

To those who are IC. Our journey was amazing and I loved every second of it. The adventures we went through were something else. I would love to go through it again with you all. You will always be a brother in my heart. Stay strong IC, Every dark road you go through always bounces back with something great. Only working together can you achieve great things.

"A house that is divided will only fall." -Abraham Lincoln 

• Gaminglight Love 1

19 minutes ago, Foxy Felix said:

Hello and hi. This is gonna be me signing out from the position of Sev. My time on gaminglight was amazing I loved every second of it. My friends I have made along the way will never be forgotten. I hope the people of IC can further improve while I am gone. I did everything with in my power to make peoples days, hopefully I have done so. Everyone on the server is amazing people. I will hopefully come by and say hello or be on for a bit. I am gonna miss everyone on the server and all of command. I am gonna miss the funny events we had on the server, those were amazing and I am forever gonna miss it. I hope everyone can have fun and enjoy themselves on the server and work well together. I just wish you all and the sever the best of luck and keep being the amazing server I once joined on.

To those who are IC. Our journey was amazing and I loved every second of it. The adventures we went through were something else. I would love to go through it again with you all. You will always be a brother in my heart. Stay strong IC, Every dark road you go through always bounces back with something great. Only working together can you achieve great things.

I will miss working with you you were an amazing VCMDR and I wish you all luck in the future 

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

I'm sorry to see you go man. Wish you the best in whatever is next for you comrade.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

On 8/7/2021 at 4:50 AM, Foxy Felix said:

Sad to see you go man. Loved working with you good luck for the future ahead. - Crosshair

IC ES00 9904 Crosshair | Former VCMDR 1207 Sev

Elite Squad Imperial Commando