Nova - Event Team Trainee ApplicationDenied

The Real Slim Nova

In-Game Name: Nova

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:0:554693485

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Moderator

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 4 Weeks around there.

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: SEC CPL

What is your timezone?: GMT +5

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9/10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):Actually, yes. I was a Event Team Trainee before being removed for using a hl2 weapon.
How Active are you? (1/10): 10/10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): None.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

Past experience as Event Team

Now this is not my first long shot into ET. And as it was not as long as I expected, I joined ET through interviews and held a few  (3) events. As I said this,  you can most definitely expect me to normally process my duties as a ET and follow all given rules. And as a former ET member, I have already processed the ULX commands throughout the game and learned them one by one. I've also learned the basics of holding events, finding specifics for supervision of events, and concluding them, as this should be expected by a former ET member. I also enjoy building in sandbox to keep my building reputation up instead of down. You can expect me to follow every single rule written down, meet my event quota, and be active.

Activity

Now as someone on the server pretty much 24/7 spending half of his time on Security, I am a pretty active guy. Now I see this as a very important topic in Event Team as you want to maintain your event quota, which requires to be active. I promised to myself to get on for atleast 2 hours everyday and I've achieved that every single time that I attempted to. When I was originally ET, I recall being on ET for around 3 hours straight, attempting to maintain my event quota.  While I have some stuff in real life to do, I still always maintain my activity.

Helping the ET
There are uncountable ways that I can counter and help the Event Team. When there are times that NO events are being held, no Event Team is on, and people are begging for an event, I can take one for the team. I can always hop on Event Team if someone is in need of help for an event, a question, or for building any sort of something. Even when someone needs me to get on because nobody else is hopping on to supervise the event. I can also help Event Team by creating more events when there aren't much being created, as I see plenty of people in the server in distress because all they can do is sit in a corner and wait for an event.

What is an example of an event that you would do?: Sure, it will be called: "The Machine"

Event Team Members involved in the Event:
3-6 will be perfect.

On-Site Personnel Involved
On-Site Foundation Researcher
Importance in the event: The Researcher will hold a role in figuring out what this "Machine" does to environmental creatures and humans. They are standard researchers, such as "Junior Researchers, Researchers, Senior Researchers, Research Command"
-Standard Armor and Health
-Same protocols

MTF Gamma-5 "Red Herrings"
Importance in the event: This MTF unit will be utilized in the source of administering amnestics and as a combat unit when needed at the most.
-250 armor
-150 health
-Are to stick with all foundation researchers unless further directions are given.

This one is made up, by the way.

MTF Ci-5 "Tech and Engines"
Importance in the event: The MTF Ci-5 will associate in the engineering of the anomaly, by fixing it when unknown occurances happen, or as an armed unit if needed.
-225 armor
-100 health
-Stick with researchers at all times.

The Story of The Event:
A mystery has occured outside of Site-50... A package received by [REDACTED] has arrived, outside. A note reads...:

"Hello! Site-50 it is, huh. Well anyways, we see you specialize in the containment of the very dangerous SCPs. So we, [UNKNOWN] decided to surprise you with a little item. Make sure you bring it into a safe place!"

Inside the box, a standard radio is seen, turned on, and listened to.

"Hello, hello, hello again Site-50 Personnel! Hopefully researchers, but that should be out the way at the moment. Anyways, if you look inside the box after this radio, you'll see a machine. Standard plug-in machine powered by a normal plug. Now you should be in a place with multiple plugs, just plug it in."

"Now after, I do not want to activate the commands. So there is a quick sticky note near the power plug!"

The note reads: "Activate .100 49-"

"Now to activate it, say it out loud."
The researchers would say it out loud.

Machine: "Activation... Complete..."

"Hopefully you've finished by now, theres another note near that other note too, which states all the commands. These commands can be used to change anything of the persons body. Internal or Physical."

"Now since you people most likely have Class-D, I recommend grabbing one for testing. Bring MTF Ci-5 and MTF Gamma-5. Useful MTF units to help you."

"Now thats all I have to say, bye Site-50 lads, see ya!"

The researchers then should RP with the machine until further notice.
Since the machine is not an actual SCP, let me state how it works.

The machine is a standard machine, obviously. It was believed to be found after a Containment Breach located at Site-19 in 2012. It was found after the retrieval of SCP-939.
The commands were found in the config log by an unknown site director, noted, and sent to the infamous site "Site-50."

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-049 has to be mine. While the SCP may seem overrated, theres a reasoning for that. The author of this SCP is well known with lore and is an easy-going writer, as he makes the document long, but simple. The SCP follows lore and seems as a reasonable SCP and is very good in my opinion.

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

17 hours ago, Oliver Maynard said:

+support 

+good event idea

+past experiences as a ET

+good application 

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧