What's your opinions on the new Star Destroyer map?

Guest Asp / Juice / LF2

Guest Asp / Juice / LF2

Hey there, I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Asp / Juice / DT LF2. I used to be pretty active on the server and the forums around 4-6 months ago, before this new map was added and I wanted to get some community outreach about your genuine thoughts on the map change. I can start; I personally don't like the map. It's quite confusing for someone new, and even when you do learn it the old map just had a more nostalgic and vibey feeling to it that can't be replaced. Myself, I think they should revert to the old map for multiple reasons and while the ones I told were just opinions, there is also literal movement advantages and the map is more open and well-rounded on the old SD, the new SD is very tight and everything just doesn't fit imo.

For the developers, this is not a hating post whatsoever. I just want you guys to see our opinions on the new map, so you could possibly be reached by this post and maybe even change it. ( I understand this isn't the right post for that, don't worry, I'm just brainstorming. ) It's not that its a bad map look-wise, its just flow-wise it doesn't fit a lot of the time and a lot of people still don't know where to go after logging on for a while. Regardless, this is still the best SW server out and even with this SD its better than any other servers. I just liked the old one more, how about you guys?

Have a good day! 😀

• Manager

I think the map is perfect.

I think they're a lot of reason why this map is better than the old map.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗