Gravy's AO Application

Gravy

Poll  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be considered for the position of AO?

• Yes
    • No

Gravy's AO Application

1. What is your in-game name?:

Gravy

2. What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:97372564

3. What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Captain

4. What specialty are you applying for?:

Aviation Officer

5. What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

This application was approved by Admiral Seaman.

6. What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

As an AO, I will make it my mission to create a better environment for all SF, myself included. I want to make an impact on the number of SF within the roster. That along with the general activity of the battalion. I understand the rules and regulations of the battalion to the fullest, having more than adequate experience in both SF and in a general leadership position. I want to improve the RP setting, whether that be with SIMs, drills, missions, or assignments. 

7. Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I feel that in my time in Naval, I have displayed a high level of competency. I have not been striked, not been warned. I have not dodged meetings or unjustly asserted my authority onto others. I take the battalions that I’m in as a source of pride, and I do everything in my power to better them as much as I can. I have experience as a battalion officer, being a 2LT in Stormtroopers. Additionally, I also have experience in Starfighters, previously being an AO Lieutenant a few months back, as well as an Airman for a short while. I plan on hitting the ground running as an AO, and carrying the title with pride.

8. Why do you want this rank?:

Why do I want this rank? I believe that I am not doing enough in Naval, and can be doing more. I find this position to be the perfect stepping stone to improving the quality of my time in Naval. I enjoy the basis and duties of the Starfighter Corps. Given my past experiences with the battalion, and it’s members, I want to give another shot at being an SF. I want to be the one that improves the battalion as a whole, and make it all the more enjoyable to work within. I enjoy roleplay, and I enjoy taking it seriously when I need to. I want to branch out of Naval, and lead onward the Starfighter Corps to greatness.

9. Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

I understand.

10. What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

An Aviation Officer’s duties within Starfighters are to act as officers for the battalion. They are to act as leaders and role models amongst their fellow pilots. They are expected to carry out the responsibilities respective to their ranks within the battalion.

Of these responsibilities include:

- Assisting Enlisted personnel.

- Assisting NCOs/Officers.

- Assisting Command.

- Assisting the CAO.

- Hosting/Assisting tryouts

- Following the tryout quota.

- Hosting/Assisting SIMs.

- Following the SIM quota.

- Hosting/Assisting debriefs.

- Distributing promotions.

- Attending the weekly meeting.

- Remaining active within the battalion.

+Support
+Active
+Spectacular Officer
+A Very Moving and Thought Out Application
+Has My Respect

Hope you get AO Buddy

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

15 hours ago, Genbu said:

+Support
+Active
+Spectacular Officer
+Has My Respect

Hope you get AO Buddy

I agree with everything here. I also remember Gravy back when he was in Naval a few months ago. He was a great supervisor then and he's an even better one now.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

19 hours ago, Genbu said:

+Support
+Active
+Spectacular Officer
+Has My Respect

Hope you get AO Buddy

Good Luck Gravy!

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

ACCEPTED
Please speak to your Chief Aviation Officer (Zack) for training & whitelist.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• mikey! locked this topic