1. 1. Should i be a trial mod

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?:Shad6w/Aziel

What is your steam name?:Shad6w

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:580786172

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):Shad6w2974

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around june 18th when i created my forums account 

What date did you make your forums account? June 18th

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 020210731105554_1.thumb.jpg.b3974d5e5b4d3c0262ca36c27185d0d9.jpg

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum 

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone:EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I believe that i should be given a chance at Trial mod, because I'm not a harsh person. i have 0 warns and i don't get myself in trouble at all or not on purpose, that is and if i do ill learn from my mistakes. I have no experience in it at all im gonna be honest, but i have always wanted to help a server i like the best i can. or just help people who are new to the server and i try sometimes even in ooc if needed, i think i should be given a chance at it cause it might something new but if i learn it i could be good at it and i love to help people with everything im not disrespectful im not toxic i wont yell at someone im active in the community on all my branches at least 5-10 hours i play every day so i would be reliable on to help in the mornings or at night if needed. i just think i would be a good fit into the staff team. and i wouldn't care to be taught or learn how to do it.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First off I would ask them why they are being toxic or why are they so mad then I would try to bring sense into them so they can maybe see a different point of view and fix why there so mad. If they continue to curse at and and just call me names I would Use the !gag command in order for me to be able to inform there warns without them interrupting me Then I would ask a Admin+ To issue his ban.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I would split them up, And calm them down then I would go to each one of them and make sure they were actually included or was there after that I would ask for proof like a clip or a screenshot and see if it complies for what he was reported for if it doesn't comply for what they were all mad at him for I would make sure they all understand that and end the sit and make sure everyone is calm before that so they don't argue about it in OOC after. however if it did comply I would Give the punishment to the guy and once again make sure everyone is calm and is okay and ready to go back to roleplay.

Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

20210731105554_1.jpg

Edited by Shad6w
Fixed some stuff people said that was confusing them

9 minutes ago, GL Vader said:

Hey @Shad6w, I think this is the wrong section but the forum’s diplomats are Probably gonna change it, no worries 

Sorry im new to all this forum stuff so i kinda struggle is there anything i need to do?

8 hours ago, Shad6w said:

First off i would use the command !gag, so i wouldn't have to hear him curse at me. then i would tell him his charges Mass RDM and Staff disrespect. Then i would ask a Moderator+ To ban him for the cause of Mass RDM.

I would rather you ask them to stop first then gag also its typically Admin+ for ban. 

• Dislike 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Hello, I would like to start off by saying I admire your decisions to reach out and apply for staff. It is apparent your efforts are well mannered, but the vast, overwhelming, and putrid errors found in the application bring the case for denial to light. I would like to say that this application is one of the most ill organized that I've seen. You failed to exemplefiy or explain your knowledge of the MOTD and Staff Handbook, this is a very dire concern to me. You have based and founded your very application upon one of the weakest arguments for your acceptance you could possibly put -- that is that you are not "harsh." This is an apparent problem for me because sometimes being harsh is necessary when staffing and issuing the correct punishments. One of the most important factors of a effective staff member is being impartial or unbias in your decision making. This leads me to believe that there is a significant chance of improper punishment and staff manipulation. 

For these reasons and more I will be recommending this application to be  DENIED.

If you would like to contact me via Teamspeak I can assist you further with any questions.

Edited by purple haze
  • Like 2
  • Laughing 3
  • Dislike 5

@forums mods??? why I am getting down votes for leaving my personal support on the application?  @Nydekore

Not cool guys I dont go around leaving bad rep on peoples pages because of - and + supports. let people have their opionions please dont oppress people. You doing this makes me not want to give my true opinions or feelings in the staff apps because it will hurt my forums account rep. Intimidating members on the forums from leaving their + or - support should not be tolerated.

Edited by purple haze
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, purple haze said:

@forums mods??? why I am getting down votes for leaving my personal support on the application?  @Flooded @Nydekore

Not cool guys I dont go around leaving bad rep on peoples pages because of - and + supports. let people have their opionions please dont oppress people. You doing this makes me not want to give my true opinions or feelings in the staff apps because it will hurt my forums account rep. Intimidating members on the forums from leaving their + or - support should not be tolerated.

meant to do a thumbs up for being nice and informative

• Thanks 1

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF