D Class and Chaos Insurgency Members Attacking Each Other - Denied

Loki Himself

-Support

I like the way things are now with D-class being a neutral side, I don’t think any change is needed, and that it’s not a big issue for CI to just kill hostile class D.

• Like 1

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

-Support
kill everything that isn't orange

its fun to murder CI and everyone. attempting to take that away will make D-Class boring and I might as well just not even play D-Class if this is accepted. Also, D-Class are in prison for a reason. They are literal convicts. In my opinion this seems dumb and D-Class aren't even on a specific team.

Edited by Cerkai

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Cerkai said:

-Support
kill everything that isn't orange

its fun to murder CI and everyone. attempting to take that away will make D-Class boring and I might as well just not even play D-Class if this is accepted. Also, D-Class are in prison for a reason. They are literal convicts. In my opinion this seems dumb and D-Class aren't even on a specific team.

D class are one of several things: Death row inmates, P.O.Ws, political prisoners, demoted personnel, or literal volunteers. Even if it was just death row inmates it makes even less sense, as they would want to escape containment shortly after realizing how dangerous the place is, or just in general. Who tf would want to STAY in prison?

• Like 1

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

This is not going to be accepted for a couple reasons.

1. Class D are the most free job on the server, they can basically do whatever they want, and not allowing them to kill CI would inherently violate that freedom. 

2. If a Class D wishes to kill the person that is their best ticket out of the facility, they are only harming themselves. I understand that sometimes Gensec will get on Class D and intentionally do this, however on the other side of the coin I have seen plenty of occasions where CI get on Class D after they die during a raid to continue helping.

• Like 1

big cat running GIF